Chapter 74: Oz vs Straw Hats

Oz took a disinterest to your group, and yelled out for Luffy to come out. He started to climb buildings, destroying them in search of the Straw Hat captain. You clutched Steven against your chest, eyeing dreadfully the giant. However, to your surprise, everyone stood up and dusted their clothes like nothing wrong happened just a few minutes ago.

"Shit, what a troublesome monster..." grunted Franky, passing a hand through his blue hair.

"Both power and speed are off the charts..." added Zoro, tightening his black bandanna around his head.

"What's his name again?" asked Sanji, clearly not asking for an answer to the question with how bored he seem.

"I think it was Roast" replied the swordsman, walking over a debris.

"That's not right. I think it ended with a 'Z'..." said Usopp, scratching his chin.

"Huez?"

"No, that's even further off"

"Awez?" Sanji tried again, and Usopp shook his head in exasperation.

"I don't think that was quite right either"

"Do we really care?" you scoffed, standing up too.

"It's Oz" sighed Chopper.

"That's it! Umm....I'm sorry...My body...." trailed the sniper, trying to find himself an exit from this fight.

"Oh, yeah, don't worry about it. Can you move even a little? Just stay low!" said the cyborg.

"Okay"

"Hey, Oz!" yelled the chef, gaining the attention of the giant who lifted his head at the sound of his voice. "If you're Luffy's shadow, you know not to underestimate....your crew's true potential!"

The grip around the building's roof's borders tightened even more under Oz's hold. The giant let out a laugh, the sound rumbling all around you.

"YOU GUYS SURE ARE TOUGH....MINI PIRATES!" the giant said, jumping from the building to land in front of your group.

"I have a proposal, but..." smirked Zoro, lifting his head to glare at Oz. "...what you guys think about throwing him down once?"

"WHAT?! O-Oi, Zoro?!" squeaked Usopp, his limbs flinching.

"I see..Now that would be very satisfying, I think" responded Sanji.

"W-Wait a second! Th-Throw him down?! You mean this huge thing?!"