╟ Chapter 123: Candy! ╢

Your small group stood on a small balcony atop the laboratory. After escaping the cage and getting down, it was time to continue the plan: capture Caesar Clown. Advancing forward, Law lifted his hand and summoned his ability to get rid of a wall. Entering the lab, the surgeon closed the hole behind him.

"The lever should be forward" Law stated, and motioned all of you to follow him.

You found yourself in a bigger room filled with pipes and long cylinders. The trio of Luffy, Law and Smoker traversed a small bridge, and at the end of it stood a few lackeys of Caesar. The poor lads didn't last long before they fell on the ground unconscious, Luffy sitting on top of one of them. Law turned up the lever, and the shutter of the laboratory started to open up.

Several G-5 members, ran inside the building, relief plastered on their faces to get out of the danger of being outside.

"Good! Everyone's inside!" said Tashigi.

"Now, what should I do with my heart?" wondered the surgeon, a frown appearing on his face.

"Shishishi! I'm getting excited!" exclaimed Luffy.

"Why am I doing this with these guys...." sighed in exasperation the Marine.

"Come on, Smokey-kun...." you cooed, enrolling an arm with his. "Isn't it a chance for us to get closer?"

"NO" snarled the older man.

He could feel the eyes of Luffy and Law burning holes behind his head, and he sweatdropped as you snuggled against his bicep.

"I know you don't mind..." you smirked, closing your eyes in triumph when you heard his irritated growl.

"Smo-yan! Captain-chan! You're alive!" cheered one of the G-5.

"Now, no one is left outside!"

It was the cue for Law to pull down the lever, and the machine let out a loud sound. The shutter slowly descended, and that's when you noted at the distance a silhouette running in your direction. It was Brownbeard, whose tail was bitten....by a green dragon? You deadpanned, shoulders hanging down as you saw the panicked looks of the rest of your comrades. You could actually hear both Usopp and Nami's shrieks.

As the shutter was about to close, the metallic door was sliced open by a blue slash of light and fire. The G-5 was pushed back by the blow, Zoro along with Kin'emon bursting through the shutter with the rest.

"It's Zoro and the others!" laughed Luffy, leaning against the fence.

"That's a bizarre entrance" added Robin with a smile.