Chapter 93: Prison BREAK

You felt yourself being tossed inside a cell before the door closed behind you. Chains were holding your wrists together, and your guns weren't attached at your belt anymore. You grunted under your breath, lifting yourself and staggering a bit by how dizzy you were.

"Woah, woah! What do we got here? Two pretty ladies in a day? We sure are damn lucky"

"A shame she isn't in my cell..."

"Heh, I got a good view of her fine body right there...."

There was a lot of noises all around you, the prisoners howling and whistling loudly. It was too much for your ears, and you opened your eyes to glare darkly in front of you. From the view of this place, you seem to be inside a confined area for prisoners who are certainly over the chart. You scowled as one of them was sending you winks and floating kisses.

Others were using lewd gestures or words to get your attention. A thick mark appearing over your face, you sauntering toward the bars of the cage. Lifting your leg, you slammed your foot hard enough to ignite a sound that silenced the prisoners.

"Shut your mouths before I get out of there and make you to!" you ordered, eye flashing purple.

"Oh? And how will you do it, babe?" dared to say a man from the cell to your right.

Without answering him, you simply lifted your chained arms and punched with both tied hands into the bars. The wall bent over, causing the cell to deform from the shock it received. The prisoner let out a girly scream, crawling backward and away from you. The others were holding their breath, staring at you in shock as you walked back to the spot where you landed.

"So? One of you wants to fight or something?" you demanded, lifting your chin haughtily.

"N-N-NO, MA'AM"

"Good boys"

"Always the same, Miss Silvers"

You raised a brow at the sound of his voice, and slightly turned your head to see Crocodile wearing prisoner clothes and chained by Sea Stones cuffs in the cage situated diagonally from yours. An expression of pure displeasure was plastered on your face while he had a smirk on his own, becoming larger to annoy you further.

"Not you, Crocodildo" you drawled boringly, causing a thick mark to appear on the man's head.

"It's Crocodile, and long time no see"

"It would have been better if it stayed that way...What do you want? A reunion kiss or something?"