Chapter 2: Alabasta

"There is six realms in total: God, Demi-God, Human, Animal, Hungry Ghosts, and Hell. At the end of my life, my spirit rebirths in one of those realms depending on my Karma" you explained, working on the weapon Nami wanted you (through Usopp's ridiculous plans) to make for her. "This is the Wheel of Eternity"

"And what power comes with that?" asked Vivi, flinching when you started to curse because you hit one of your fingers with the hammer.

"I can use skills from my previous lives. Right now, I can only use certain abilities in the Human Realm and one power in the Demi-God Realm...If I wanted to pursue my spiritual capacity, I would need to meditate my previous lives"

"Is it difficult?"

"You have no idea" you replied simply. "What the hell is wrong with this sketch? Who does he think I am? A god among masters gunners? It doesn't even make sense!"

"I thought you were the best at it..." muttered Usopp from his corner, turning his fingers. Of course, he did his best to design the weapon detailed when Nami came to him to ask you (since she was pretty afraid) to make one. Your head did a slow turn, glaring at the sniper darkly.

"Do you want to die?" you asked low and the man let out a screech, jumping a few feet away from you.

"NO IMSORRYMA'AM!" he quickly said without missing a beat, doing a salute. You sighed and turned away to look at your work once more.

"Seriously, the Clima-Tact is the weirdest idea of weapon that someone ever asked me to do...It will need some time"

"You better finish it before we arrive at Alabasta, (y/n)" said Nami, entering the room. "Or else I will make you pay 10,000 bellies each day that pass"

"Oy, who has the hammer between us?" you growled, a vein popping over your forehead. "Give me debts and I will shove this baton up your ass"

"100,000 each time you threaten me from now on" she smirked and you were about to throw yourself at her if it wasn't of Vivi and Usopp stopping you by holding your arms.

"You would look good with a new hole between your eyes, girl" you scowled deeply. She ignored your last threat and walked away. Vivi and Usopp released you with a sigh of relief.

From the pouch of your pant, Steven came out of it to sit on your left shoulder. Yes, the wooden doll was able to infiltrate your pants without you knowing. It was rather sneaky, in your opinion.

"Hey, Steven" you called, looking at the doll with raised brows. "You came with me after all..."

"It's the doll from before!" cried out Usopp, pointing at it.

"Steven certainly followed me before I got abducted by the moron" you said the last part venomously and Usopp sweatdropped slightly. "Anyway, it's not like I'm bored or anything with all the work you're giving me..."