Chapter 55: SMASH IN

"I-I know that swordsman and woman! They are Straw Hat's underlings, Pirate Hunter Zoro and Silvers The Immortal (y/n)!" yelled a Marine soldier, his grip around his gun tightening.

"You're an underling, they say" sneered Sanji.

"Then aren't you lower than that? Pirate A" retorted Zoro and the chief growled, causing the swordsman's smirk to widen. "Then B..."

"Bastard! When I get a bounty, yours will be insignificant compared to mine!"

"Then C"

"LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE SAY!"

"Oi, stop it you two" intervened Sogeking, who was trapped against the sea train by his red cape.

"Sogeking, aren't you joining them?" asked Chopper.

"This is part of my strategy too, Chopper-kun"

"Ehh? So that's why...."

"They have nakama in the train!!" yelled one of the men in black, making the two idiots panic.

"WE'VE BEEN FOUND OUT!" yelled in unison Chopper and Usopp.

"There should still be some inside! Blow them up before they come out!"

"Demi-God Realm: Black Bullet"

You walked away as the black smoke was shot from your weapons, the bullet zigzagging to take out the Marines with the cannons aimed at the sea train. The men were blown away by the gush of wind, causing them to fly in every direction. Usopp and Chopper were touched too, both of them sliding until their back collided with a wall, making the sniper lose his mask.

"O-Oi! Where are you going?!" shouted Zoro, sweatdropping at your retreating figure.

"Fishing. What else you damn idiot?!" you yelled over your shoulder. "We need to find Robin and Dumpster before it's too late!"

"DON'T TALK ABOUT ANIKI LIKE THAT!" came the angry reply from somewhere else.

"CEASE FIRE! DON'T SHOOT!" suddenly cried out a Marine at the sight of Kokoro, Chimney and her weird pet. "Look at this!"

"Stop this, I'm just an old woman!" waved Kokoro while holding a bottle of sake, Chimney jumping next to her.

"We're just a kid and a small animal! We're fragile!" added the little girl with the bunny-cat thing releasing its usual cry.

"Being threatened by the Straw Hats, we were forced to pilot the train!" said the old woman, taking a sip of her bottle before laughing out loud with the pet.