Chapter 69: Cut it Out

"Master!!" yelled a voice from the end of the hallway.

"We've done it, Master!!"

"Stop kidding around! What the hell do you mean 'Master'?!!"

"...L-Luffy...?!" you stammered, still in Moria's grasp.

Three small zombies appeared with a giant coffin on their back, throwing it on the ground before pulling the lid off. They grabbed Luffy, who was wearing a golden armor for an unknown reason, and sent him in a cage that laid a few feet away from Moria.

"Who the hell are you?! Be prepared, because I'm going to beat the crap out of you guys for sure!" barked your captain.

The ebony male turned his head, his eyes widening when he caught sight of the Shichibukai. Moria let out a laugh, releasing you on the couch and sauntering toward the cage.

"What's your deal? You really are a big guy" said Luffy.

"You fool, how dare you say that to our master?!" snapped the blue zombie.

"So you are Straw Hat Luffy? It appears that you are quite energetic. Kishishishi" stated Moria.

"So it's you...the idiot known as Moria?"

"Kishishishi! That confidence of yours isn't half bad. As expected of someone with a 300 million bounty. You will soon become a heroic underling of mine"

"Underling, you say?! Screw that! Who do you think you are?!" cried out your captain, pissed.

"Who do I think I am?" the Shichibukai repeated, raising a brow. "You are asking me? Kishishishi! I am...the future Pirate King!"

Suddenly, Luffy tilted his head a little to side, catching you in his line of vision. Your captain let out a gasp:

"(y/n)!!! I finally found you!" beamed Luffy brightly, closing his eyes as happiness filled him.

"Luffy!" you yelled, bullets of sweat running down your forehead.

"Eh, why are you wearing a wedding dress? Isn't supposed to be white, though?" wondered stupidly the young man, question marks appearing all around him.

"Stop messing around! Get me out of there!" you snarled.

"Kishishishi, this won't do, my bride" said Moria, and at this sentence, Luffy whipped his head to face him.