╟ Chapter 142: First Level of the Plateau ╢

The bull zigzagged between the destroyed buildings who were falling from Pica's arm. You pulled the trigger of your gun as you saw another debris coming your way, a black tornado pushed back the broken roof and into the opposite direction of where it came from.

"Go Moocy! To the Palace!" cheered Luffy, the bull huffing in answer.

"Don't get hit! We're counting on you, Moocy!" Abdullah encouraged too.

"Oi! I told you to not come with me! Get off of Moocy!"

You let out another sigh as Luffy tried to remove both Jeet and Abdullah from the bull's back. Said men pleaded for your captain to let them come, voice muffled through the pressed sandal of Luffy in their face.

On the enemy's side, the stone giant was surveying the area in search of you. His subordinates were firing at you, aiming to take down the bull. However, luck was on your side as the others rampaged too and fought their way to follow Luffy at their best. While their help wasn't needed for the straw hat boy, it was appreciated of them taking care of the low-leveled opponents.

Those men were still bickering and fighting among themselves about who would take down Doflamingo.

"I said it'd be me!" Luffy snapped at them for an unknown number of times, again.

"They won't listen" you said groggily, and blinked as red petals filled your vision.

Cavendish landed on your ride, laughing obnoxiously. Both Luffy and Zoro's face fell, glaring boringly at the annoying blonde. You could actually hear the harp playing in the background.

"Heh. I realized my destiny again" spoke with charm Cavendish, sparkles surrounding him. "I get a chance to bring down a Shichibukai. I can get the better of these annoying rookies all at once!"

"Here he goes again..." you facepalmed, seeing his eyes turning into stars.

"There'll be stories about me in the newspapers everyday! I'm destined to be a top star!"