Chapter 70: Oz

"With this, Straw Hat Luffy is just another one of my subjects. Kishishishi! It is within my hands. Finally, my ultimate subordinate..."

Gecko Moria continued to laugh as Luffy's shadow struggled in his palm, his limbs shooting in every direction to aim for the Shichibukai's face. You growled under breath in frustration. First Sanji, then Zoro, and now Luffy. The monster trio lost their shadow, and you still didn't know what happened to the others.

You clenched your fists tightly. If only you had your guns with you...Looking left and right, you saw a window leading to a balcony. You gazed at Moria and his minions for a few moments, before slowly stepping toward said direction. The next thing you knew, you were running in direction of the balcony, only to stop when you saw the huge doors at the back now open. Checking if your surroundings were clear, you quickly changed your route to the doors, passing it without getting caught by the idiots in the room.

You finally released the breath of a pure relief when you exited the room, sliding against a wall when you were far enough. Though, it didn't last long before you heard the loud shout of Gecko Moria at the end of the hallway. Your senses ticking, you scampered back on your feet and continued to jog across the castle/manor thing.

"She is here~"

"Over here~"

Your eyes widened when four pairs of arms appeared in your line of vision and grabbed you by the waist, shoulders, arms, and legs. You slowly looked down at your feet to see four little dolls of porcelain, their hands sticking out from dark portals all around you. Another porcelain doll, slightly bigger than the others, arriving at your knee's length, walked to stand in front of you. She was holding in her hands the body of Steven, his head about to detach from his shoulders:

"Steven!" you cried out in panic.

"The bride is running away~" said the porcelain doll with the blue bow tie around her neck.

"Her gown draped in black~" sang the one with the red bow tie.

"She disappears in the darkness~" another sang with a yellow bow tie.

"Without leaving a trace~" said the doll with the green bow tie.

"Release him, you cunts" you ordered darkly, trying to get your arms out of their hold.

"The bride left the bouquet at the altar"

The lifeless eyes of the porcelain dolls flashed red and with an inhuman strength, they tossed you on the ground by tripping you on your feet. You let out a small cry, the back of your head colliding with the hard floor. Vines sprouted from the ground and enrolled around your frame and neck, pinning you down.

All of the porcelain dolls toward the one without a bow tie, the same who was holding Steven tightly in her dirty palm. They let out a strange yell and pink smoke evaporated from their body. There was an explosion, and instead of the porcelain dolls, it revealed a mature woman ().