Chapter 81: Sabaody Archipelago

A while later, your ship returned on its course toward Sabaody Archipelago. Keimi and Hatchin explained the only way for your crew to reach Fishman Island, the answer was there. And as you approached the island, you had...an uneasy feeling about this.

"Woah. There's flying things around here" said Sanji, watching the bubbles of soap.

"It's like a fantasy" smiled Robin.

"The trees are so big..." you mumbled, looking at the nature in amazement. "There are bubbles flying everywhere, too"

"What's it all about though? They're floating from the ground to the sky" said Usopp, turning to Keimi.

"They're emitted by the island" the mermaid answered.

"Emitted? You mean..."

"Really? Why?" asked Luffy, running all around the Sunny in excitation.

"May I ask a question. Sorry to interrupt, but is the Log Pose all right?" said Robin, turning to Nami who let out a noise of recognition, checking her wrist.

"It's pointing toward Fishman Island now, but...Hey, this island won't overwrite the Log Pose, will it?"

"No need to worry about that" answered Hachi. "The Sabaody Archipelago is really a bunch of trees. It has no magnetic force"

"So these aren't islands, then?" wondered the cooker.

"Well, have you heard of trees called 'mangroves'?"

"The kind that expose and cover their roots depending on the tides?"

"That's right" nodded Hachi. "Though, on this island, their roots are exposed all the time. The Sabaody Archipelago is home to the world's biggest mangroves, the Hustle Muscle Mangroves"

"Hustle Muscle Mangroves? Sounds like they've got a lot of hustle!" chuckled Luffy. "I do too!"

"There are a total of 79 trees. Each one is an island with its own towns and facilities. They are collectively called the Sabaody Archipelago" continued to explain Hachi.

"Huh? There are numbers written on the trees" saw Chopper above Brook's afro.

"Yes, each of them is marked with a number. The one straight ahead, Grove #44, is the commercial entrance, so let's dock the ship a bit further in"

"Oh. Maybe you won't get lost this time, probably, Grassy" you smirked at Zoro who gritted his teeth in anger.

"Why don't you shut up, bitch?"

The Thousand Sunny finally docked at Grove #41. Luffy was the first one to jump on land, looking even more excited than before. A child at Christmas.