╟ Chapter 133: Block E ╢

You weren't really sure if standing right at the center of all the action was a good idea. With a few gladiators flying over your head like rag dolls, and others simply landing beside you out cold, maybe you should move away and let all of them kill each other.

The audience was restless, cheering for their best fighter or demanding blood to be spill in the arena. The ugly man from before was busy dealing with a lanky boy holding a small shield and lance, but you knew you were his next target with the way he was looking at you. The same for his friend, who landed a hard hit on a heavily armed man with his mace.

"I...truly feel like some kind of target that values a thousand points...." you sweatdropped.

Suddenly, your senses tingled and you bent down to avoid a sword that nearly grazed your neck. The gladiator let out war cries, swinging his weapon like a madman. You danced from side to side, dodging each hit as you were getting closer dangerously to the edge of the arena.

Luffy's sudden cry to watch out filled your ears and you took notice of another gladiator sneaking behind you. You would have tripped over him and lose your balance if you didn't realize of his presence. You propelled yourself in the air, jumping over the sword-holding gladiator.

"Human Realm: Edge End!" you shouted, summoning your naginata and creating a gust of wind that pushed the two gladiators out of the platform.

You landed beside a man that shouted in surprise at your sudden appearance. However, it didn't last long before he followed after his peers with the pummel of your weapon between his eyes. Dusting your hands, you shouted a look over your shoulder to see that not many gladiators were still standing. Maybe around 20 of them were still there, including the ugly man from before. Speaking of which, he was now walking in your direction.

"Here I am, girly-girl. Ready for a good ass whooping?" he cooed cruelly and you rolled your eyes.

"I think you will be the one receiving the spanking" you replied, lifting your hand and taunting him. "Come at me, shithead"

Going red in the face by your insult, the male ran up to you. You smirked, keeping your hands on your hips while you didn't move from your spot. Once he was at a close distance, you twisted your body and lifted your leg high in the air, slamming the heel of your boots in the gladiator's face. By the strength of the hit, he was knocked down and landed on the platform with a loud thud.

Several of his teeth were scattered all around him, just as you promised back at the entrance of the arena. Franky let out a loud cheer at your win, throwing his fist in the air while the soldier toy right next to him simply gaped. He resembled a fish out of water.

However, the moment was short-lived when a rope enrolled around you, tying your arms tightly at your sides. You gasped, falling on your back. You scowled, looking up at the toothless man who seem livid.