"Yes you heard it right , we all are no longer criminals or gangster . Alpha made this decision last night , doesn't requires a genius to find out what made him do it ."

Nick took such a big step for me ? How am I suppose to react to such a big news. I am so proud of nick and also happy for all the Wolf's under these roof as well. They will not have to hide from the outer world now. Sitting beside me this kid can go to college now , he will find his mate soon. They will no longer be considered a criminal. They will be free to do whatever they want , whenever they want.

Somewhere in between all this I can't help but think that I can't leave right now because if I did nick might come back in this black world and drag all these people with him. But I have to take care of my family and alphas first. I looked at Spencer who was busy straightening up his wrinkled shirt.

"Spencer , you should go to your brother now. I am going to take a shower okay .."

He gave me a nod and a big hug before going away . I came inside my room and locked a door before sighing slightly ,

"Are you sure you wanna do this bud... ??"

"What other choice do I have ."

{No one's pov}

It have been three weeks since harry had left , no actually it has been three weeks , four days , eight hours and fifteen minutes to be exact . And in all this time there hasn't been a single sec when the alphas have not missed harry . They have forgotten how to work , sleep , eat ... not to be dramatic but they can't function without harry by their side . Lottie and Gemma are doing everything they can to find harry but with no luck at all . It's like he just disappeared from the world. Since the day anne and alex have came back they both can help but blame themselves for Harry's departure . Stan blames himself everyday for the words he last said to harry that day ..

In short everything and everyone is a complete mess .

In one such morning there was a Knock on styles door . Des had opened the door only to be shocked as well as surprised ,

"So you mean to say you can help us see harry ?"

Anne asked for the tenth time today as Perrie sighed somewhat frustrated . She knows it's shockingly but repeating the same thing over and over again is no fun .

"Where is he ?"

A very weak and broken voice whispered from the back as niall came down holding the railing of the stairs . Everyone looked up the boy who had locked himself in the room for so many days finally appearing but his eyes were only looking at the witches desperate for an answer .

"I don't exactly know that ...." Perrie relied in a sad tone .

"What the fuck are you playing at !! Either you tell me where harry is right now or I'll kill you for giving us false hope !!" Surprisingly the one to shout was Liam . Separation from harry had affected all the member but there was one thing common among them . They all had started to act compelety opposite of what they did before. 

Liam , the one who was always calm and collect has now became the angry and restless one . Niall who was always happy and fun loving was now depressed and lonely . Louis , the one who could hardly shut his mouth before had not spoken a word these three weeks . Zayn who was always so elegantly dressed and well mannered wherever he goes was now nothing less than a homeless beggar who gives no shit about himself or his surrounding .

"Well if you had heard me correctly we said that we can help you see him not meet him !! " Jade yelled back at Liam not liking the way he was talking to them .