"Well-" As Xylo was about to explain, a knock at the door could be heard.

"I'll get it. It's most likely Pat." I sighed as I stood up and walked to the door. I opened it and revealed our little wizard friend.

"I came as fast as I could. Where's the Alpha?" He says quickly. I pointed up the stairs.

"He's in Mitch's room."

"Great. Thank you." He ran up the stairs in a hurry and kinda panicked. I looked at the others and shrugged as we followed him to Mitch's bed room.

Once inside we saw Pat beside Xylo on one side of Mitch's bed while the true alphas were sitting on the other side.

"Do you know what's up?" I asked, concerned for our dying friend.

"Kind of. Xylo, what did the potion look like?" Pat turns to Xylo, who looks like he was thinking about the answer.

"I think it was a green and black liquid with little white bubbles."

After Xylo answered, Michael and Pat both paled and their faces were frozen in shock.

"Pat? Michael? Do you know what it is?" They both nod.

"The symptoms, what Xylo explained, it's all the same as..." Pat trails off looking at Michael as if to confirm his thought.

Michael nods and finishes his sentence. "... La mort de l'amour." (A/n: I take french classes and know that this means 'The death of love')

All of us were more confused now, except for Bryan, who wasn't as confused.

"What does that mean?" Xylo asked.

"It's in French and it means 'The Death of Love'. Why is it called that?" Bryan translates but looks as confused as us.

"It's called the Death of Love because initially it's both a love potion and a poison. If splashed onto an individual, then the poison will kill said individual slowly on the inside. That's the death part." Michael looked at Pat to continue and Pat nods.

"The love part is that, if the individual's mate/love interest/crush is in the room, then the poison will slow down. If the crush leaves the room, the poison will speed up the farther away they are from the poisoned one. If the person doesn't like him back, there isn't a way of curing him and he'll die."

Pat finishes looking at Mario, who was more pale than before. Now everyone was more worried than before we knew the explanation.

(Switch to Mitch (POV))

'I know I like him alot but I'm just not sure if he likes me...'

"How do we find out who Mario's crush is?! He can't die!" Rian yells, very worried.

"Umm... They have to be in the room because the poison is slower than usual..." Everyone gasped as they turned to Mario, who hasn't changed a little.

"Wait, who could it be then? Is anyone here already with someone?" Jackson asks us all.

We found out that:
Xylo likes Relena, Michael is dating Rian, Austin is dating Bri, Devin likes someone else, Pierre also likes someone else, Jackson and Bryan are together aswell.

"That leaves you, me, Marcus and Colin." Pat points at himself and us.

"Uhhh, I don't like anyone." Colin says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"N-Neither." Marcus stutters out, leaving only me and Pat.

"I have only talked to him once so, there isn't anything between us." Everyone turns to me and if vampires could blush, I would be redder than a ripe tomato.

MA FANFICTIONS FOR ORIGINS **FINISHED**जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें