Chapter 41- FINAL CHAPTER

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER, I REPEAT THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!

Before I get into the chapter I want to thank everyone, like seriously seeing all of the comments,  votes and people putting this story into their reading lists has made me so happy. I started writing this book out of boredom and also watching a lets play of the game. I am so happy that so many of you have read this book. When I had a break in writing I was only 8 months pregnant and now I have a 6 month old. Time has flown, Im actually sad that this book is going to be finished. The creator of sally face has confirmed a sequel game called sally face 2 (It might change since there is no set date on when its going to be released)  so please note that I will be making that a book, maybe a sequel of this book, who knows. Anyway I have taken a lot of your time already, ENJOY THE LAST CHAPTER.

Warning- POV will change very frequently, please read whos POV it is before you read each part, I don't want you getting confused, Also there may be some tears as the ending isn't the same as the game but its very heart warming.

____________________________________________________________________________

Sal Fisher. The one name that played on my mind. The one love in my lifetime. I sat looking at the pyramids around Sals mask. Nothing was happening and it was starting to get late. Come on Sally face, do something. We need you.

*

Sals POV

Where am I? What is this place? I heard voices but they are very faint. Walking around I see a little house, entering im greeted by a set of stairs and some light. Walking up the stairs I notice someone writing away.

"Hello?" I call out.

"Oh hello sal, glad you remembered where I am." He speaks.

"Sorry do I know you." I ask.

He doesn't say anything just smiles. Then it hits me.

"Jim, Jim Johnson." I yelled.

"I once was yes, apart of me." He spoke.

"What am I doing here?" I asked.

"You are the key to their destruction. A unique ability has awakened within you, you can drift into parallel worlds." He spoke.

"So how do I get back to my world?" I asked.

"I built a device to help you. Y/N has gathered the device above your grave in your world." He explained.

"Wait did you just say Y/N." I gasped. "She is helping me"

"Yes but there are more components and they must be aligned across three realities and are hidden. They are the three pyramids of Asintmah and are sealed away within three puzzles. You have to find them all." He explained further.

"Well where do I start?" I asked.

"There used to be a door here, give me a second." He spoke.

Suddenly a door appeared beside me. I walked through to see another three doors beside each other. Stepping through the door that had the number two on it, I entered the light.

As I came too the whole place looked different, I felt different. I started moving around the house looking for the pyramid that Jim spoke about. I walked into the bathroom my shoes squeaking with each step which was a little unsettling. I entered Todds door after I inputted the code. (145+5023+7842=13010 Hope that helps) I walk up the steps and find the pyramid. Everything goes dark.

*

Readers POV

I was chilling with Gizmo on his bed when I feel something happening.