Small A/N that will be deleted on the 10/2/24

Hey long time no see. Just wanted to give a very quick update with this book.

ALL mistakes have been now fixed. Re-writing is now finished. I am currently writing the last actual part where the reader meets Larry and Sal in the land of the dead. It has just taken me a lot longer as so much has happened in my life a lot of negativity has been thrown my way but I have the willpower to actually 100% complete this book. Also I am hoping for the last official part to be a very long chapter so do expect around 5,000+ words.

also this will be deleted on the 10th of feb 2024 as that is when I expect the final part to be out by... if I am a little late this a/n will stay up for a bit longer. I do have a lot going on still so if I am behind I deeply apologise.

Also I want to thank everyone for all the nice comments, putting this book into their reading lists, voting. its super nice to see this book have so much love.

Another note my sally face oneshot book is back up and running again so please go and check it out. Requests are open. I really am thankful for all the love on that book also.

Anyway the last part to this should be out soon then I can finally say goodbye to this book and just let you guys enjoy. Also it was this books 4 year anniversary on the 2nd of jan 2024 and I missed it so happy 4th birthday to this book I guess XD but thank you all from the bottom of my heart and if you want check out my other books. I have plenty XD