Chapter 39

Court. That's the day today, the day where Sal either gets found guilty or not. I am a wreck. Ever since saying goodbye I have thought that I was wrong. Maybe he was telling the truth, Sal has never lied but at that moment of time I were frustrated and upset. Looking in the mirror I wore a black jeans, a white top with a black hoodie and sals blue cap he got last year. Hopefully I can say something to help not make things worse. Closing my eyes I took a deep breath. Walking out of the apartment, my apartment since Todd's disappearance and Neil going insane and leaving. I walked to my car. Driving down the street I saw Ashely riding her motorcycle, hoping she didn't notice me, I drove straight past and parked a little further up. What is she doing here?! Sighing I walked into the building and saw Maple. I haven't spoken to her since school. Sitting down beside her she grabbed my hand. 

"Hey." She smiled, taking as slow and quietly as usual.

"Hey." I whispered, taking a small sip of the water that was handed to me.

"How are you? I'm so sorry this happened." Her smile faded, she gazed into the chair.

"I'm okay, it's cool though, well not cool, you know what I mean." I sighed in defeat. 

Suddenly the judge walked in and said his stuff but you weren't listening, I stared straight at Sal, as he did to you. I couldn't take my eyes off him, he was just the same as before, his hair was a little longer and he was wearing his orange outfit that he had to wear. His mask was still on but not fully.

"Now for our witness, Y/N Madison." The judge boomed.

I gulped as all eyes were on me, having to walk past Sal I just wanted to cry, I have no idea what to say. What if I make things worse. 

"So Y/N." Great he was going to go straight to it. "What were you doing at the apartments?" 

"Well Sal didn't come home and it was past midnight so I went out looking for him and since Larry had died not long before I thought he was at the treehouse." I spoke, each word dripping off and making my throat dry. 

"Ah okay, Didn't Sal try and kill you." He asked, I just nodded, not being about to trust my voice.

"Okay. Didn't you call the police." I just nodded yet again. Looking up from my hands, Sal was staring at me. My heartbeat was going super fast. 

"Okay. I'm done. You may sit down now." I nodded and stood up, walking back to my seat Sal grabbed my hand.

"I'm super sorry Y/N. I really am. Also nice hat your wearing." He smiled and winked making my heart race faster.

Nodding I pulled my hand out of his and sat down. The whole thing went on for three hours, I did speak in if they missed something out or said the wrong thing, which seemed like the lawyers were getting annoyed but the judge didn't say anything.

My heart smashed at the end. Sal is getting sentenced to death. Tears spilled and I stood up.

"NO!" Maple grabbed my hand and pulled me down. 

My whole body trembled, I knew that it wasn't Sals fault. Maple hugged me and sobs kept slipping from my mouth. 

Sal was told to stand up, I shot up and ran to him, engulfing him in a hug. 

"Wait, can I talk to him before." I pleaded.

The guard nodded and stood aside.

"I'm so sorry I didn't believe you or not visit you as much. But that didn't mean I stopped loving you." My voice cracked with each word.

"Look, now listen. I had to Terrance told me, I didn't want to, someone took over, I would of never tried to of killed you, heck I don't even remember, I love you so much too. But this is the consequence of me believing Terrance. Maybe what he said was right but I have to deal with this now. Go and live, be happy. It will be hard at first but you have maple." He smiled, lifting up his mask and kissing me for the last time. Both our tears got mixed and the guard snatched him away.

"Move lady otherwise you may be hurt." The guard threatened.

"EXUSE ME I MAY BE A LADY BUT I CAN WHOOP YOUR ASS ANYTIME SWEETIE!" I yelled, maple yet again pulling you away.

"Whatever you say." He laughed. 

Angry I pulled out of maples grip and knocked the guard out cold.

"Don't mess with me asshole." I growled through your teeth.

Sal chuckled and hugged me before another guard came, thankfully a nicer one otherwise he might of been dead.

Sal was strapped to the chair. I watching from behind the glass. Tears streamed, my heart ached. The guy on the other side, pulled the lever, and Sal didn't move, but I did notice a purple glow on Sal. Sal is now dead, is all over! My light, my heart, soul, my everything was gone.But what will happen now! What am I meant to do. I was now alone.

And Sal was now The Lost Boy in a place he didn't know.

WE HAVE MADE IT TO THE END!!! WHEN CHAPTER 5 COMES OUT THEN I WILL ADD MORE! Thank you all so much for reading I have enjoyed making this! I am actually crying because I never thought this book would get this much love. Thank you all so much for everything
ON TO CHAPTER 5 !!!!!
I will see you all then, I love you all.
You are incredible!
Hopefully you didn't cry too much at this chapter like I did XD
HAVE A FUN COUPLE OF MONTHS AND I SHALL BE BACK!!!

Lots of love
Tracy x