Chapter 40

Omg yay finally I have finished it 😂😂 IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG 😱🥺

Anyway welcome to 2020 the year I finish this book and then cry because I don't have any books to write 😂😭
Welcome to the first chapter of chapter 5 I really hope you enjoy I have spent about 2 weeks writing this making sure everything's in place and I'm writing it correctly... also I have rewritten a few chapters but haven't posted the updates so please look out for that aaaaa it feels so good to be back.

Anyway onto the story

———————————————————————

Sally Face is dead. My heart shatters. First Larry and now Sally who's next. Getting up from Sals bed I push my blanket off. I knew I had to go to his grave at some point but right now I can't bring myself to. Neil is somewhere around this empty house. He still weeps for todd. Actually the thought Todd has been playing on my mind for a while. Is he dead or still alive? I try and shake the thought and make my way to the kitchen. Smiling softly I open the fridge and make myself a sandwich, something Sal always did for me since I moved in.

I walked up the stairs and saw Neil.

"Hey are you ready to do this?" He asks. "I know the cult have my Todd and we know they are under the church."

I sighed and nodded.

"Yeah we need to finish this once and for all. Maple is still downstairs and we are going to help her as much as possible." I spoke, walking downstairs.

I walked to sals room seeing gizmo on the bed. I smiled softly and rubbed his head.

"I know buddy I miss him too." I mumble.

Walking down to the basement I see maple.

"Hey maple how are you?" I ask.

"HnHmGUKngs092hsno." Maple replies.

"Okay well I'm heading to the shed. When I get back we can get you some hot soup." I smile walking off.

"HalsjNkLLNB678hs." She replies.

Walking into the shed I input the code 4035364. ( this is the actual shed code if you use this in the game you get the achievement memorised. Hope this helps. ^_^) The shed unlocks and I smile to yourself.
Walking in the shed is cold and I see all the notes on the walls. Walking to the end table I pick up the package.
Walking back into the house I make your way up the stairs and enter sals room. Deciding to sleep for a while I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was about eight twenty five in the evening and it was time. Time to visit Sal.
Walking down the graveyard I started reading the names on the graves.

Cassandra Sanderson
Loving wife to Herman Sanderson 1951-1992

Herman Sanderson
Loving husband to Cassandra Sanderson 1946-1999

Robert Silva
Rot in pieces 1969- 1999

Morrison
Ray and janis's shared grave. Even death couldn't keep these two apart.

Chug Cohen
Son, husband, father, friend. 1977-1999

Soda Cohen 

1996-1999

"I'm so sorry."  I mumbled.

Larry Johnson
Son of Lisa and Jim Johnson 1976-1999

Lisa Johnson-Fisher
Mother of Larry Johnson, wife of Henry fisher 1956-1999

Henry Fisher
Husband of lisa johnson-Fisher. Father of Sal Fisher 1947-1999

Sal Fisher
Son of Henry fisher and Diane fisher 1976-2004

Tears brimmed down my face as I looked at the mask below.

"I'm so sorry I haven't been able to visit.. I have had such a hard time."  I sob lightly. I sat down and traced my finger over his mask.

"Someone posted these weird pyramid things to us. Yet another package from our mysterious cultist insider. Todd already had a third pyramid in the shed. The notes todd wrote said he found it in the temple under the apartments, looks pretty important. Todd kept mentioning prophecy in his notes about them that he kept looking for the other two. Is this something to do with you?" I rambled while placing each pyramid around his mask on the ground.

"Why isn't it working I was sure something would happen this time." I frustratingly yell.

Some minutes pass when I decide to speak again.

"Sal I need to tell you something." I whispered.

*8 hours before*

"So you think the pyramid things todd found will help us find Sal?" Larry asked me.

It was around twelve in the afternoon and I decided to go chat with Larry. It's been awhile and the treehouse was still standing tall. I needed to have Larrys input.

"Seems like it. I re-read Todd's notes and read more on the old cult and it's prophecies but from what I can tell is the pyramids will summon their destruction all signs point to Sal as the one who can stop them. I'm not sure what this means Larry but it's the best chance we have." I explained.

"I always knew sally face was more than he is and he can do great things. Don't give up on him. I bet he still loves you. You have to find him." Larry smiled at me.

"I won't Larry. I just need to find the other two pyramids." I grumbled.

"If I was free from this mother fucking tree house I would help." He chuckled. I sighed.

"Larry I really don't want to burn down this tree house it's the only memory I have of you. What if I can never talk to you again or you end up in the black room. You know your soul will dissolve into the darkness." I began to tear up.

"Anywhere is better then here sis. I can't keep being here. I want to be able to walk around and help you with what you need to do. Anyway you don't know if that's going to happen. Please you have to help me!" Larry cried. I began to sob.

"I know but I'll be all alone." I cried. "Fine I'll do it, but promise you will be okay that I can see you again."

"I promise." Larry smiled.

I climbed down the treehouse and picked up the gasoline can. Pouring it all over the tree house tears poured down my face. I threw the lit match stick and watched it burn.

"Larry please be safe." I cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't know if I did the right thing Sal. I haven't found him I went back but he wasn't there. I can't go there anymore." I sobbed looking at his grave.

Maybe Larry is okay, maybe Sal is okay... right?

YESSSS WE ARE FINALLY HERE. Welcome to chapter 5 memories and dreams.

I am so happy to be back... thank you for all sticking with this book and waiting for my return.
I had so much fun writing this I have tried my hardest but phew first part done.

Tracy x

ALSO WE ARE CLOSE TO 5K ALREADY 😱😱😱😱