Chapter 37

Sals POV
swinging the knife in my fingers, I wandered around the building killing each and every person. It felt like someone or something had taken over me. Standing in front of parents door I opened it, walking in I threw the knife and it hit dad straight in the forehead, ripping it out I swung at Lisa. Grinning at my work I kept moving down floors and hitting each and every person. When I got to the door to leave Y/N was stood there, tears in her eyes. 

"Sal what have you done!" She screamed, pulling the knife from my fingers, cutting my index in the process and throwing it into a wall.

"The police are here, your going to get arrested, they are going to take you away." She sobbed, punching my chest.

I however smirked and grabbed her throat. I was told to kill each and everyone who had been affected. Her face was going blue and she was still struggling, unfortunately I didn't get the chance to kill her, a police guard grabbed me and put handcuffs on. My mind grew foggy. I nearly killed the love of my life, I have killed everyone in this building, what have I done!

Your POV
His hands, they were super tight. I was in a room where these police guards were asking me all sorts of questions but I couldn't answer. What has Sal done? Why? That's not like him at all! 

"Somethings wrong with him!" I yelled, everyone stoped talking. 

"There's something wrong with him! HE WOULDNT JUST DO THAT. THATS NOT HIM." I screamed. The one women there laughed and wrote something down.

"SAL WOULDNT DO THAT!" I yelled again.

This one officer offered to take you home but you shook your head.

"I want to see him!" I demanded. 

"I want to see my boyfriend!"

IM SUPER SORRY! This one is going to be short and that's because I'm at my mums. Hope you enjoy.
Thank you for the 1.16K love you all
Tracy x