Chapter 8

"LARRY." I called, currently we were on the fifth floor. The one no one comes to.

"LARRY." I called again. Fucking piece of shit. Sal was jiggling each and every door handle but none opened.

"I can't he's not here." I sighed in defeat, walking towards the elevator to go down, Sal yelled that he got a door open. Running Sal and I walked in and there was this creepy old man sat on the ground rocking back and forth.

"You shouldn't of come here. A dark place. This building. Horrible things happen." The strange guy spoke ever so creepily. There was suddenly a knock on the bathroom door, we both snapped our attention over to the door. When we both looked back the man was gone.

"What the-" Sal gulped, dragging me out the room. "Well I guess Larry's not there lets head back" He scampered to the elevator I followed close behind. 

Getting back into the apartment Larry was still no where to be seen. I sighed giving up and texting mum that I had lost Larry. She was mad but hey alone time with Sa... Whoa, why the hell was I thinking like that. Sal and I sat down on the sofa waiting for Larry's return.

"Do you think he's okay?" I asked quietly, praying that he would come back safe.

"Yeah he's a big guy." Sal answered, bringing me into a hug. I sobbed a little and started to blame myself.

"I shouldn't of gotten angry!" I mentally slapped myself. "I shouldn't of gotten angry." I sobbed, gripping onto Sal with dear life. Sal didn't seem to mind but I was so angry.

*SELF HARM WARNING*

I got up and headed to my room. Shutting the door, forgetting to lock it, I grabbed my razor from the bottom draw. Sitting on my bed I looked at my arm and the faint scars. I was nine months clean but I couldn't help it, my brother could be in danger and it was all my fault.

Slice

Tears trickled down my cheeks.

Slice

Blood was dripping on the carpet.

Slice

I did another four and threw the blade breaking the window. Suddenly footsteps approached the door. I lead down and waited for defeat but all I received was a loud gasp and someone picking me up.

*SELF HARM OVER*

"Y/N what the fuck!" Sals voice travelled through my ears, but I was paying no attention. "Fuck I promised you wouldn't get hurt." He sobbed, grabbing a damp cloth and cleaning my cuts. "Now how am I going to explain this to Larry." He mumbled to himself. I just watched, not talking, moving , blinking. I didn't even caring.

"Y/N SPEAK TO ME!" Sal yelled in frustration grabbing his pigtails. But all I did was stare. Sal picked me up and placed me in bed. My arm was covered in a bandage and it stung like fuck. Sal climb in behind me and wrapped an arm around me.

"I'm going to protect you no matter what. I am not leaving your sight and you are not leaving mine. I promised to protect you and I failed, I am certainly not doing that again." He whispered into my hair. I closed my eyes letting sleep take me, Sal drifting off behind me.

YO hey hey hey !!!!!! GOOD MORNING! Well for me anyway. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next one will be out later today! Have a good day <3

Tracy x