Chapter 29

It was the day before the valentines party and I am going shopping for my perfect dress (or outfit if you don't wear dresses 😊)  I am super nervous but thank fuck Larry is going to be there and he has an okay fashion sense. I walked around thirteen different stores and found perfect clothes to wear to the party. I wonder what Sal would look like, I was so lost in my thoughts when BAM, someone knocked me. Gasping I looked to see who it was and there was ASHELY??? My eyes widened and I walked off, thoughts running in my mind, why was she here? What is she doing here? Is she still after Sal? I caught up with Larry and demanded that we had to go now. Larry confused agreed and we both walked back to the apartments as fast as we could.

"She was there I'm telling you, I am not lying, she bumped into me! I saw her with my own eyes!" I gulped, and took a huge deep breath.
"I'm sure it was but I'm just saying what if it wasn't and your mind played tricks." Larry tried to assure me. I wouldn't give up though.
"No! It was definitely her! She was there!" I sighed defeated, there was no way to make Larry believe, he kept saying the same thing 'I'm sure she was, but what if your mind was playing tricks' I gave up and went to my room, placing the gorgeous outfit on a coat hanger and putting it in the wardrobe for tomorrow.

sals POV
I was rushing it was nearly six in the evening and I still haven't found the perfect outfit. I am just thinking of throwing the whole idea out the window! But no Y/N needs me, I can't stand her up she would hate me. I would hate myself. Sighing in defeat I walked past one more store and gasped. There was the perfect tuxedo I have saw. Smiling I walked in and asked the guy at the counter if I could have it. Smiling he agreed and I brought it. I walked home happy, delighted, grateful yet I felt disappointed. What if this isn't the right thing? What if I make a fool of myself? What if I don't look good in it? Frowning I placed the tuxedo in my wardrobe and flopped on my bed. I already had my mask off and eye out. I was ready to sleep. Just tomorrow, the party tomorrow. Fuck!

YAY another chapter.
Hopefully these make up for the time I was gone. Hopefully that won't happen again.
Only 6 follows away from 100!! Whoa and 742 reads fuck!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL
Tracy x