Chapter 15

I sighed. Finally the god damn weekend. The events of last night kicked in. That dream was so odd but so real. I'm going to my first therapy session and I was shitting myself. I haven't told anyone the story and I don't really want to. It was no one else's business and I just wanted to forget and move on. But missing dad was the hardest most painful thing ever. I sighed as the car drove into the car park and mum smiled while I opened the door. Sal was coming to support me. I knew Sal would find out one day, but today was not it. Today was not the day I wanted Sal to know but maybe Sal will tell me his story and show his face. Hopefully.

"Miss Madison." The women called. Sal grabbed my hand and squeezed it. Both of us waking to the room Dr.Enon was in. I were nervous as hell.

"Hi you must be Y/N." He smiled. "And you are."
"Sal, Y/N best friend. I'm here to support her." Sal smiled, proudly.
Dr. Enon nodded and picked up his paper, while Sal and I sat down.

Sals POV
"I have read all your medical forms." Dr. Enon started. "And I can see you suffer from Depression and Anxiety." Y/N nodded, gripping my hand a bit tighter.
"So your nightmares. Are they related to your fathers death?" He asked, Y/N nodded again.
"Okay, good, we're getting somewhere." He mumbled.
"Do you still take your medication?" He asked, Y/N shaking her head quickly.
"Ah I see." He scribbled something down.
"Hey your okay. I'm here." I whispered to her. Smiling a little.
"Okay so about your dad." Y/N tensed up a little. "He was a role model and a hero figure. Yes?" Y/N nodded "So why didn't you called the ambulance as soon as he was stabbed. Why did you wait a while?" Tears streamed down Y/N face. She was super white.
"That's enough." I yelled, grabbing Y/N hand tightly and walking her out the room.
Going back to the car I opened the door and Y/N got in. Climbing in the back I slammed the door.
"Whoa what happened?" Lisa asked, confused.
"He was trying to blame Y/N for her dads death." I spoke through my gritted teeth.
I was fuming.
"Okay, lets go back. Ice cream?" She called. Y/N smiling and nodding a little.
I smiled at Y/N. What an earth was he trying to do!

ANOTHER CHAPTER! I'm on a roll 😂. Thank you so much for reading. Another chapter soon or tomorrow. Sorry these are shorter ones I will make sure the next one is long.
Tracy x