Chapter 27

The next couple of days Sal stayed in our apartment while we went to school. Sal was hoping to go back but he had to of course wait a while due to Ashley still looking for him. I was worried as fuck, Sal was back, Ashely was hunting around. What if Sal got attacked during the school day? What if Ashely already had him? What if he went out and was caught? Nah it will be fine right? Sal has his dad as cover, as protection while we aren't there. I struggled throughout the day, lots of things were on my mind and I couldn't cope. The day was so slow and all I wanted to know was if Sal was okay. 

The day finally came to an end and I literally ran out the door towards my home. I slammed open the door to see Sal stood there frightened half to death.

"I THOUGHT THAT WAS ASHLEY." He half yelped and screamed. He is okay. 

"Sorry." I blushed a little, grabbing him into a bone crushing hug. Sal hugged back and smiled a little. 

"Im glad your okay." I whispered, grabbing him a little tighter.

"Huh?" Sal stared straight at me.

"Shes been worried all day, like she didn't even participate in her favourite subject." Larry spoke, shutting the door closed and placing our bags down.

I blushed deeply and pulled away from the hug walking towards my bag and pulling out a piece of paper. 

"For when your ready to come back." I smiled, handing him the paper with his classes on. He smiled and grabbed my waist.

"Thank you." He cried, hugging me again. Sal, Larry and I chilled sat on the sofa. The T.V blasting some show and I wrapped in Sals arms. Will he ask me out soon? Is he messing with my feelings? I sure hope not.

IM BACCCCCCK!!! THANK YOU FOR NEARLY 500 READS HOLY SHIT ! IM SO HAPPY YET SHOCKED THAT SO MANY PEOPLE ARE READING THIS. 

IF SOMETHING NEEDS CHANGING OR I HAVE MISS WROTE ANYTHING MESSAGE ME! 

Tracy x