Chapter 13

Sal POV (DIDNT SEE THIS COMING DID YOU)

Running into Larry's room I slammed the door shut. Gasping for air I chuckled. Larry stood in his original space, staring straight at me.

"She is never going to see that right?" I asked, slightly embarrassed.

"Nah course not. She's not in the group chat." Larry reassured me, my mind going all over the place. I sighed silently and sat against the wall on the bed.

"But what if Ashley says something?" I panicked, pulling my pigtails beads of sweat forming on my forehead.

"Nah course not. I won't let her." Larry repeated, messaging on his phone, making me a little nervous. Larry grabbed my shoulders and I tried to get away.

"Sal calm down! Y/N will not see the photo I promise!" Larry span me around and looked into my eyes. I got a little bit of sweaty palms.

"Okay. I'll delete the photo." Larry grabbed his phone and turned it on, there was a very cute picture of Larry and Y/N when they were younger, he went into photos and deleted the picture.

"Better now." Larry smiled giving me a hug. I smiled a little and thank him when a very sleepy Y/N walked in.

"Hey uh guys." She yawned making me smile a little. "I cant sleep." She whimpered, a single tear running down her face. Larry and I grabbed her and brought her into a hug.

"Maybe Sal will stay with you again?" Larry thought out loud, looking at me.

"Sure as long as you don't take any pictures." I warned him, taking Y/N back into her room. Shutting the door behind me I climbed onto her bed, my back leaning up against the wall, while Y/N climbed on and snuggled up to my chest.

"Thanks Sal I really do mean it." She mumbled yawing a little. Wrapping my arms around her and getting comfortable, I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep, forgetting to take my eye out and my mask off.

HEY IM A LITTLE LATE LMAO OOPS. Sorry got caught up with things. Thank you so much for the feedback I really do hope you are enjoying this. Well im off to bed so night chapter 14 in the afternoon tomorrow ^_^

Tracy x