Chapter 17

She said yes! Ashely actually said yes. My heart sank. How could she? Maybe she knows I might like him? Maybe she actually likes him? No that wouldn't make sense would it? I shook the feeling off and Sal pulled away from the hug.

"Thank you so much. Without you this would've never happened." Sal smiled, giving me another hug and then leaving my room. 

I wanted to scream, I wanted to cry. I sat on my bed and placed my head in my hands. Tears streamed down my face. Does this mean I actually love Sal or is this a lie? I didn't know what to think but a word with Larry may help.

"Larry." I screamed, trying so hard not to break. Larry ran in confused as fuck.

"Yes whats wrong? Is everything okay? Are you hurt?" Larry asks, trying to check me for wounds.

"No no. Is Sal here?" I ask, Larry breathing a sigh of relief.

"No he left to see Ashely." Larry smirked, making a fucking sign with his hands.

"Larry this is important." I slapped his hand.

"I think I like Sal." I yelled, making Larry jump.

"YOU WHAT!" He screamed, I covered his mouth with my hands. He licked them and I moved them with a disgust face.

"Yeah! So help!" I cried, sitting on the bed, tears falling and hitting the floor.

"Y/N!" Larry yelled, hugging me tightly.

"But now he likes Ashely im too late Larry." I screamed, bursting into tears. It hit me, I like Sal. What am I meant to do?

"Calm down. Ashely doesn't like Sal. She likes Travis." Larry spoke, trying to calm me.

"Huh?"I was super confused.

"Yeah. Her and Travis were snogging on my locker the other day. I think they were dating." Larry spoke, letting go of the hug.

"Ashely loves Travis then why did she say yes to Sal" I spoke out loud. Larry looking at me.

"I dunno. Maybe she thought you like Sal so she's trying to hurt you?" Larry spoke, processing everything.

"BUT SHES GOING TO HURT SAL!!" I jumped up.

"You cant do anything, Sal wouldn't be happy about it! You are going to have to let Sal do this alone. But maybe if you pretend to date someone else maybe Ashely will leave him." Larry smirked, chuckling slightly.

"Yeah and who am I meant to date without hurting them?" I shot back

"Travis, he likes you right." I laughed.

"Me date Travis your taking the piss." I snickered.

"Yeah but we say what Ashely is doing then maybe he'll help." Larry spoke, grabbing his phone to text Travis.

I sighed but agreed, maybe Sal might fall for me... Right?

WRONG!

hey another chapter Lmao. im so sorry Im such a bad person :( I really hope you are enjoying this and still reading. Also thank you to the person who read this as soon as I published it thank you

Tracy x