Chapter 22

Sal has stopped coming to school. Maybe hes too afraid to face his fears, the people he left behind. Larry, Travis, Todd and Neil walked around the quiet area, the one where most laughs come from and where the teachers used to stare. It was empty and dull. I stood there waiting for my teacher to come when Ashely walks past sniggering.

"Wheres Sal?" I growl at her, ready to pounce on my pray.

"Ill." She calmly replies, winking at Travis, who uncomfortably moves in his space.

"Oh." I reply, squirming slightly, moving my hair out of my face. (If you have short hair, your rummaging through your bag.)

Ashley walks off and I sigh, my teacher standing in the doorway letting us in. Sitting down it felt a bit empty Sal not sitting next to me. Even though the tension in the air was thick I liked the company. My teacher boomed throughout the lesson which made me wish the ground could swallow me up.

The next few weeks Sal wasn't in, which turned to a month of no Sal. It was really depressing and seemed a little off but who knows maybe Sal doesn't want to see me anymore. Maybe he finally had enough. Walking out of the school doors, finally summer break. I decided to sleep all summer. Maybe that will help with the stress and the loneliness.

DAM things are really going bad. Well another chapter soon

Tracy x