Chapter 36

Okay so before I start HOLY FUCK! 1.08K this is making me so happy and I thank you all!! Anyway on with the story !! 

Standing there I looked at the treehouse. It was currently eleven, thirty in the morning. The sun was high ish in the sky and there was a light breeze. Staring at the old wooden house a tear slipped from my eye. How could I have been so stupid? Not realising Larrys sadness. I could've saved the boy who was broken. The wind blew around me sending shivers to my spine, I took it as a punishment for not seeing the signs of depression and suicide. Sal stood there dull deeply staring at the once happy place Larry came too. Sals eyes had gone grey and he seemed like he lost colour and the joy sucked from him.

"We can go now." I spoke, for the first time in an hour.

"You sure?" Sal asked, gazing at me. 

"Yeah, guess it was my brain being stupid last night." I let out a sad chuckle. Sal wrapped his arm around me and smiled. 

"Go on without me, I want to try something." He pulled out his guitar, I nodded and started walking home.

Sals POV
I yanked out my guitar, let's try this baby out. Strumming the strings, I played a random cord and suddenly everything went black.I was on top of the roof and the rain was pouring. Looking around I saw this strange stone pillar in front of me. Looking at the symbol I played a couple of cords and the strange thing broke, leaving me with a hole in the ground I can jump down, but before I jumped down a hand was placed on my shoulder, turning around I saw Larry. 

"Larry?" I gasped, trying not to lose my balance.

"Yo Sal, finally got to you." He chuckled.

"What the... how could you... why?" I stuttered, not knowing what to say.

"It was hard man." He replied. 

"Wait so did you put your hand on Y/Ns shoulder?" I asked, utterly confused.

"Yeah, I know she felt it but she didn't react, only if I gripped her tighter she might of turned around." Larry explained, I nodded.

"What's going on?" I looked down the hole.

"Well the cult have apparently opened a strange portal for the red eyed demon and we need to stop it man. Only we can do it." Larry spoke, looking down the hole too. 

I made the jump and landed on the ground Larry right beside me.

"Check our that room and then we can swap." Larry patted my back and ran to a room.

I opened the door  and walked in, strange how all the doors are open. Looking around there was nothing. I then tried the next room and still nothing. I found nothing on this floor so I went to the next strange stone thing and played a few cords, it broke like the first one and I jumped down.
There was nothing on this floor except for the people who lived here. They did act strange.
Landing on the floor my parents lived at I walked into the room to see them staring at a blank screen.

"Hey Lisa, hey dad." I smiled, greeting them like usual.

"Hey Sal buddy, I love you, you know that right, you are smart and brave, you have a whole life ahead of you with that girl Y/N." Dad smiled, grinning a bit too much.

Having enough of the strangeness I walked out. Last  stone thing I  played the same cords as the pillar showed it broke. I landed on the last floor. Walking up to Terrances place I knocked, no answer so I walked in to see this big monster like thing with Terrance at the top.
Then we battled. I won and there was little Terrance.

"Sal you freed me but now you must free the others." He spoke

"How?" I asked, confused.

"You must kill them all." Suddenly he disappeared and all there was is a knife. I picked it up knowing what I must do!

HEY !! Another chapter like I said ^_^ thank you so much.
Tracy x