Chapter 11

(Trigger warning rape. Please skip if needed)

*Flashback*

I stood there. Charley staring into my soul. He asked me to come and sit on his knee, I politely declined when all of a sudden he gets up and grabs me. The smell of urine hits my nose, ripping the skin off inside. I kicked my legs and struggle in his grip, Charley squeezing me with each movement I make.

"Larry!" I scream, trying to push out of Charley's grip.
Larry walks in screaming at Charley, trying to yank me away. Charley kicks Larry on the ground causing him to smack his head onto the hard surface. I scream and struggle harder, trying to see if my brother is still alive.
Charley laughs like a manic and throws me across the floor.
"Your just a whore, little Y/N. You only belong to me." He chuckled, darkly moving closer. I try to shake Larry awake but he doesn't move. Tears streamed down my face and I try to stand up but Larry tugs my leg.
"Get out." He barely speaks. "Go! Get mum." Larry grunts as Charley stands on his back.
I ran and ran towards the elevator, knowing Charley won't be able to catch up, but knowing my brother may be in danger. Getting to the elevator you click B and insert the card. Running through the door I yelled for mum, her coming out the bathroom with aN innocent smile on her face.
"Larry's in danger." I cried, dragging her out of the room. We rushed into Charley's room pulling Larry out from Charley's grasp.
"STOP!" I cried, as Larry got stabbed in the hip. I gasped and called for an ambulance, which arrived moments later. Charley got arrested but wasn't found guilty.
You sat in the police station when Charley stares at me, into my soul.
"You will never be free." Charley laughed, grabbing me again. I screamed.
"It will be all over soon." Charley whispered, taking me into a dark room.

*Flashback over*

(Trigger warning over)

"Miss Morrison!" My teacher yelled, causing me to jump. "What have I told you about sleeping in my class, GET OUT!" She roared, I rubbed my eyes and walking out, all eyes staring at me.
Standing outside I gulped, trying to get the awful memory out of my head. When my teacher stood beside me.
"You have been sleeping during the whole of my class. You will have extra homework and a double lesson with me tomorrow." She spoke with a harsh tone. "Now get back in and pay attention." She pushes me in.
Walking back to my desk I sat down and listening to the rest of the lesson. Why did that memory come back all of a sudden?

The bell rang and I left the room. Sal, Larry, Todd, Neil and Ashley were stood outside waiting. Ash scoffed at the fact everyone waited for me.
"What happened in there?" Larry asked, knowing I wasn't  the type to fall asleep.
"Just a bad memory." I half smiled, walking towards my locker.
"What bad memory?" Larry kept pushing me.
"Come on tell me! I'm your brother." Larry cried, clearly pissed off I was hiding something from him.

"Charley raped me okay? Happy now Larry!" I snapped.

Hey hi, how are you? I'm good thanks! Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter ^_^ this was all done in like 10/15 minutes so I am quite proud ^_^. Have a lovely day.
Tracy x