Chapter 1

Hey everyone I really hope you like this book. Before I start I need to write a few things to make it as easy to read as possible.
So if it's bold font then that's authors notes, if its italic then it means it's a flashback, if it's bold and italic then it's a spirit (this may change) but that's all I have for now (this could be edited) and I really hope you enjoy ^_^
Tracy x

I stood there, he was lying there the blue carpet becoming brown because of the dried blood. My jaw was stuck open and tears ran down my soft cheeks. My dad was lead there on the ground with a hole in his forehead. I couldn't move, talk or blink, I was frozen still, standing there watching. The door burst down and the ambulance and police ran in. They were yelling but I couldn't hear anything, I couldn't hear anything at all. This man ran to me and grabbed my arm. My face must of been so white, I couldn't even feel my cheeks.
"Are you okay?" The man asked, shaking my shoulders. I just nodded, not taking my eyes of my dads lifeless body. He was picked up and taken out the door. I just stared while the man checked me out.

*Moments Before*
I was sat in my bedroom messaging my step-brother Larry Johnson. I don't see much of him anymore but I still loved him. It was just about to hit eight in the evening. Dad yelled for me to go downstairs to have dinner when a smash came from the bathroom. I screamed when a blackish figure ran across my bedroom door. I ran out and rushed down the stairs when a gunshot blasted through the house. A loud thud shook the floor and an arm too familiar was in view. Looking around the corner my father was lead there on the floor. The man pointed the gun at me and dashed out the door. Who was that? What did my dad have to do with this? I grabbed the phone and shakily dialled for the emergency services. Everything then went really slow. I couldn't take my eyes away from my dad, the man I loved to pieces.

HEY! I really hope you enjoy this chapter! I don't how this going to go but I hope it goes well.
I will see you in the next chapter
Tracy x