Chapter 30

Today was the day, the big day that I was shitting myself about. Of course I had to go into college and do all my lessons and then go home and get ready for the party but first a whole day of college. Let that begin.

I walked into college smiling, excited, nervous. I still had to deal the whole day with Sal which was making me way more nervous.
The whole day consisted of teachers making sure that everyone was paying attention in their lessons and not texting about the party. When lunch came around the whole hall was getting made up for the party so we all had to either sit in the P.E hall or outside. We choose to eat under the stairs (Whoever didn't do this you wasted your school and collage years)  we ate and started walking to our final class of the day. My heart started pumping knowing that after after this lesson it's time to go home and then get ready just to come back and dance. I wasn't  complaining though I get to be with Sal.
The teacher dismissed us and I literally jumped up and grabbed Larry. Larry snorted at me but said bye to Sal and ran back to the apartments. 
Sweating I got changed and did what I needed to do. Larry gasped and grabbed my hands.
"FUCK! Holy shit. You're going to kill Sal in a good way of course." Larry stood there shocked.

Walking into the college grounds the whole place was filled with red lights, hearts and pink. It looked super nice. Walking into the hall where the party was held it was filled with a stage and lots of tables with red table cloth neatly over the top, each table had a max of six people. Each seat had a rose next to their plate and a pink glass full of red wine. Their was the dance floor which had red petals scattered across like a slippery death trap. My outfit was blue with sparkly red bits scattered across the outfit.
Suddenly I stopped, there was Sal wearing a tuxedo. My heart stopped, my cheeks became red, deep dark red. His tuxedo was black and red, with a single rose in the top pocket. I smiled big and walked towards him.
"Hey." I spoke above a whisper.
"Hi, you look gorgeous." Sal blushed, under his mask of course. I giggled.
Sal took me to the table that Todd, Neil, a random girl and Larry was sat at. The random girl was probably Larry date. Sitting down I greeted everyone and stared at Sal. He was looking good. We all chatted about how nice the place looked and I finally found out that the girls name was Emily (if there is an Emily reading, you may change the name 😂) she was an actual sweetheart. The night was going along nicely, the starter was a nice salad with chicken, we all cheered, clanking our glasses together laughing and eating the food. The main was a nice steak with some beef sauce and the desert was smashing, a nice Baileys cheesecake with some strawberry sauce. The night was coming to an end and Sal offered me his hand, smiling I took it gracefully and stood up. Sal lead me to the dance floor and we both danced the night away, it felt like a dream, a fairytale. The night sadly ended and me, Sal, Larry, Emily, Todd and Neil was walking through the colleges garden were chatting and laughing. Larry suggested the group should split to go home. Larry already told me that he was going with Emily, Todd and Neil was going back but  Sal and I decided to walk around a little longer.

I suggested that Sal should stay and go back in the morning when it was a little brighter. Sal smiling agreed and went into my room. I got changed in the bathroom and walked into my room to see a Sal, IN HIS BOXERS. I nearly died, my cheeks went bright red and the light from the lightbulb really shined it out. Sal sniggered and patted the space next to him. I sighed and turned the lights out climbing into the bed. Taking a good look at the man in front of me, I smiled. The scarring on his face and the little bruised area under his eye was shined by the moonlight outside. Slowly Sal lent in and our lips collided. My heart was beating super fast and I felt like I could float. His lips were a little chapped and his saliva was thick but that was possibly because of the alcohol. Sal pulled away for air and I was so happy. I could kiss him again and again and again. Sal smiled and pulled me into his naked torso. I snuggled getting comfortable. Before I feel asleep Sal asked me one question.
"Will you be mine?"
"Of course Sal."
But who knew who Sal actually was? No one.

HELLO HELLO!!! ANOTHER CHAPTER I AM SO PROUD OF THIS ONE...
I really hope you enjoyed! Another chapter soon.
Also I want to thank you all for the amazing and kind comments, I was so shocked to see that people are actually enjoying something I love to do. I am so thankful. Love you all thank you. ❤️❤️
Tracy x