chapter 25

Walking up, its dark and the wind is howling outside, looking at my clock it reads 2:15am. Blinking twice I swore you heard a noise when a tapping sound could be heard from my window. Stretching I turn to the window and roll out of the bed, opening the curtains there was nothing there, grumbling a shadow hurries past my window making my heart race, breathing heavily I take a look seeing a familiar figure, squinting I see a mask I have grown to love. Smiling, I open my window to a cold and out of breath Sal roll in.

"What are you doing here??" I whispered, confused yet defenceless.

"I had to get away, she had me locked up and you were the first person I thought of." Sal answered, wrapping me into a large hug. Confused I hugged back, smelling his cologne and blushing like a little girl.

"Well you need to get warm." I spoke, rushing him to my duvet and tucking him in.

He laughed a little and hugged me tightly, bringing me into the bed with him. He explained everything that had happened and how Ashely was treating him, a few tears were spilled here and there but he was there, right infront of me.

Sal brought his hands up to his mask and started unclipping it. This is going to be the first time I have ever saw his face and I was quite nervous. Sal slipped off the mask and looked straight at me and damn did he look fucking fine as hell. He had a scar going along his nose and one on his left and right cheek. But he sure as hell looked good, more than good actually. He looked at me unsure and sweat building up on his forehead.

Speechless I just breathed out the breath I was holding and smiled. Sal smiled back and took out his glass eye, I handed him the glass with my water in. Sal thanked me and placed it in, making a small splash. Grinning I lead down and snuggled up to him, not realising Ashely was lurking around the apartments knowing that Sal was missing.

Whoa whoa whoa. Heyya all. Hope you are still enjoying. Now this is getting interesting right? Well wait until the next chapter

Tracy x