Chapter 20

Question before I begin.... Are you enjoying this book? Is there anything I can do to make it better? Comment below Anyway on with the story !!!

I stood there wondering what I could be doing then lying in my bed. Larry and Sal are having a conversation in Larrys room so I'm not allowed in there. Sighing I decided to have a bath and calm my thoughts. Going into the top draw I pulled out my unicorn onesie and grabbed my favourite coloured towel. Opening my bedroom door I made my way into the bathroom. Locking the door, I placed everything on the floor and turned the hot and cold tap on. Yawning a little, I grabbed the bubbles and poured it into the tub. Slipping a foot in to check the water I turned both taps off and slipped into the tub, warm water flowing all around my tired and sore body. It was a Thursday evening and school had stressed me out more than ever, this week had been the worst, I didn't know what to do about it. Smiling I lead back and let the bubbles surround me, listening to the silence, something I hardly do, my eyes grew thick and heavy closing my eyes drifting to sleep. (DUMB PEOPLE DONT EVER SLEEP IN A BATH. THANK YOU FOR COMING TO MY TED TALK XD)

It felt like hours and I opened my eyes to see I was lead on my bed and in my onesie. Confused I sat up and saw Sal staring at me.

"I THOUGHT YOU HAD DIED OH MY GOD!!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING SLEEPING IN THE TUB!" Sal screamed, hugging me tightly. Still confused I moved slightly.

"I fell asleep?" I asked, more to myself than anyone else.

"Yeah and you could've died." Larry chirped in, coming into the hug. I looked at their features. Sal looked pale and even though I couldn't see his face he looked concerned yet tired. Larry looked like his usual self but with more blackness under his eyes but he does look better than usual.

I sat there looking at each of the boys until Larry suggested we all go some sleep before mum came back. Sal agreed and said goodbye to me, leaving the apartment and making his way back to his own. Larry ruffled my hair saying night and walking into his room, while I lead down and let blackness take over, drifting back off into a peaceful sleep.

I appreciate you all reading this! Love you all

Tracy x