Chapter 31

I woke up feeling tight arms wrapped around me. I smiled and snuggled deeper into the man behind me. There was a chuckle from behind and the arms became lose.
"Hey sweetie, morning." Sal yawned.
"Mhmm." I yawned. Turning my head slowly to see Sal.
"What are the plans for today?" Sal asked, getting up.
"Umm Larrys coming back and then we are going to see a film I think. But we can just snuggle for now." I spoke, snuggling into the covers. Sal agreed and went to the bathroom to do his business, me on the other hand, turned on the T.V. Some sort of news was on but I wasn't paying attention, Sal walked back in and jumped into the covers. He kissed my forehead and snuggled into my back, small spoon like usual.
I couldn't believe that  Sal and I are actually a thing now, I smiled bright and watched the news with Sal, not noticing I was falling asleep.

"Hey, Y/N, Hey." Larry called, trying to wake me up.
"Mhmmm." I groaned, trying to get comfortable.
"The movie starts in two hours and we still have to walk, get up." He whispered, shaking me still.
"Okay okay." I mumbled, opening my eyes, and rubbing them. Looking beside me, Sal was fast asleep and he looked quiet cute, giggling I poked his side.
"Sal, babe, we need to wake up." I whispered, not actually wanting to wake up the sleeping boy.
"Mhmmm ten more minutes." He groaned, head butting the wall because of how close he was.
"Guess I'm awake now." He laughed, rubbing his forehead.
Everyone was ready and the movie started in thirty minutes, still a ten minute walk away. Making sure everyone had everything.

"Check list:
Money ✔️
Bags of food ✔️
People ✔️
Spare change ✔️
Music ✔️

That's it." I asked.
"Yep." Larry fist pumped the air.
"Alright let's go." Sal laughed, walking towards the elevator.

Arriving at the movie we still had ten minutes to get into the screening. Luckily the adverts go on for five themselves. 

"Hello, how can I help?" This lady asked, behind the till.

"Ah three tickets to see....." Larry whispers the last part so I couldn't hear. 

"What we watching?" I asked getting a little curious. 

"Nope not allowed to say." Larry screamed, thanking the lady and taking the tickets. 

Sighing I followed behind. 

Walking into the movie we sat down near the front.

"Okaaaaay may I know nooooooow." I wined. 

"Fine, jaws." Larry spoke, laughing. 

"You're joking." Sal laughs along. 

"Course he is." Larry chuckles.

It ended up being a film about death, gore, sexual content, fights, break ups, etc. It was one hell of a weird ass movie but it was alright.
Larry laughed all the way back, I just wished he left me alone. 

"Awwwh come on. It was good ratings." He tried to defend himself.

"Okay." I defeatedly sighed. Walking into my room and laying down. 

Sal appears behind me snuggling into me again. 

"It was a good movie but would've been nice to know." I spoke, yawning. 

"Yeah I know, oh well. I'll choose the next one." He laughed. 

I was super tired that I just, closed my eyes and feel asleep.

Just want to say a huge ass thank you to all 800+ people reading this! I am super shocked. 
Tracy x