Chapter 14

Hey guys I'm super sorry my phone was getting fixed and I was meant to of published this chapter ages ago so here it is. I'm super sorry :(
* this means it's a dream *

I stood there. Larry and Sal laughing at me. I whimpered and tears streamed down my face.
"You mean nothing to us! Nothing." Larry snickered, pulling me up by my collar.
"Yeah maybe you should've died to." Sal chuckled, pointing the knife to my throat.
I struggled, heart beating fast and tears streaming down my face.
The knife stabbed into my chest three times, each stab with a forceful impact. *

My eyes snapped open, tears streaming down my face. Shooting up I gripped the duvet and shook like a fragile leaf. Arms wrapped around me and sniffles came from my mouth.
"Hey hey. Breathe." Sal tried to calm me.
"You killed me." I barely whispered, tears still falling.
"You stabbed me to death." I continued, shaking at the feeling and thought. "It felt so real."
Sal staring at me, hugging me quietly.
"I would never kill you. It was just a dream. That will not come real at all." Sal reassured me, walking out the room and getting Larry.
"WHAT!" Larry screamed, I sat there drying my eyes with my blanket.
"What the fuck Y/N I thought you didn't have nightmares anymore." Larry hugged me, squeezing a little too hard.
I sobbed a little more and stood up walking to the bathroom, Sal walking right behind me due to the last 'accident'. I walked in Sal standing right outside and I did my business. Walking out Sal hugged me again and slung an arm around me, walking to the sofa.
We both sat down and Sal handed me my favourite drink. I smiled and sipped it, letting it run down the back of my throat.
Mum walked through the door and hugged me, Larry must of told her.
"Y/N you are going to go back and see your therapist. Dr. Enon." Mum told me, my face went pale.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I don't know wether anyone is reading this book? Would be nice to know ^_^ so I can thank you personally.
Tracy x