Chapter 5

The walk was quiet to Charley's apartment well mainly because I was terrified. That creep has a big thing for me and it just creeps me out.

"Hey you okay? I promise nothing will happen." Sal tried to reassure me, it helped a little.

"I'm fine." I lied, avoiding worrying him. The walk came to a stop when Sal knocked on the door. Sal had explained he met Charley before meeting us so it was a tad worrying.

"Yes." Came that creepy voice, I wished I never had to hear again.

"It's me Sal and Y/N may we come in?" Sal asked, a little squeal came from inside.

"Oh yes, please do." A massive shiver ran down my spine. Sal walked in, I following close behind.

"I haven't seen you for ages my dear how are you?" Charley asked, making me want to vomit.

"I've been good." I replied, hoping he'd leave me alone.

"Good, Come sit on my knee!" Charley smiled, I politely declined.

"Hey Charley we wanted to look at your collection." Sal changed the subject and thank fuck he did, I couldn't bare Charley staring at me any longer.

"Oh yes, please do. BUT REMEMBER NO TOUCHING." He yelled, but went back to staring at me. Quickly looking I saw the new pony. BINGO! Sal and I dashed out the room, saying a quick goodbye.

"I'm fucking glad I'm out there." I smiled, shaking the dirty feeling off.

"Me too." Sal laughed, man he laugh was so cut- wait why am i thinking like that. I shook the feeling off and went back to the basement.

"We found it." Sal smiled, again I think since his mask went up again, I could see part of his chin. It looked pretty scarred I didn't even bother asking him about it.

"Great here take this baggie and put it in." Larry passed the bag to Sal and I snatched it.

"I thought you said you gave up the drugs." Tears brimming in my eyes.

"Huh, oh... yeah well I did for a while but things got tough again!." Larry replied, I for one not taking his bullshit, slapped him across the face and ran into my room locking the door. I let out the sobs that was stuck in my throat and cried. There was silence until a voice came from the other side of the door.

"Hey sis, I'm really sorry I lied. It's been hard and you know the drugs help. You know that they make me happy for a while." Larry's voice was quiet.

"I could've helped you! I'm always here." I spoke, a few sobs escaping now and again. My heart hurt and I felt sick. Larry promised, he promised, he promised.

Hey ! Another chapter and I'm so happy I'm bringing these out! This book is turning better then I expected. I really hope you are enjoying. Thanks for reading.

Tracy x