chapter 21

340 reads wtf ! Holy god thank you so much. I only started this book at the beginning of the month and im super shocked. Thank you all anyway on with the story.

It has been a month since I pretended to date Travis and it wasn't going anywhere. Sal was still with Ashely, and me, well I still have a huge crush on Sally Face sadly. I wish the feelings would go away but they didn't, wouldn't, can't. Everyday I watched Sal and Ashely hang out, Sal actually hardly hangs out with the group anymore. I are so tired yet still motivated to make this all end, all work out. Sal couldn't see past the lies, I knew and saw Ashely and Travis kissing and hugging in the school grounds, I could see that they were dating behind Sals back. He wouldn't believe me though, I are the bad guy in all of this. Betraying my friends for the fake love of Travis and I. In Sals eyes I am the enemy, Sal couldn't trust me. Whenever he came over to hang out with Larry he would completely ignore me, or give me a blank stare. He Simply Didn't Care About Me Anymore. I am nothing to him, just a bad friendship, a bad memory. I wish he could see Ashely for who she really is, but hes blinded by love, by a fake and vile person. Larry has tried to speak sense to him but he didn't care, Larry sticking up for his sister is what he always says. But I know the truth, the fact he could just throw me into the sun to burn, after all those times he saved my life and was there for me, he just couldn't put up with it anymore. I am just a bad memory, a useless person who could never gain his trust again. What could I do about it? I simply cried and tried to get my friendship back, he just kicked dust in my face and laughed at me. It was over. Sal would never love me now... I lost him and all for Larrys idea. Larry was the one to blame but he was only trying to help but that didn't work now, did it! '

Sals POV

She, Y/N how I love saying that name, lost everything and all because of Ashley. Im never allowed to speak to her again and my heart aches. Ashelys an evil bitch but I cant leave her, she wont let me. Oh how I wished I told Y/N my true feelings, oh how that will never happen now. Im trapped. Ive known Ashelys been cheating with Travis and it just breaks me that shes keeping me trapped like a little pet who cant find it way home. How I wish I could tell Larry but he wouldn't be able to help, Ashely will take him too at some point. I don't know what she has against Y/N but its something.. I have to find out! Ashely thinks we are getting far into this relationship but this game needs to end! Shes had her fun, now its my turn.

Sitting on the floor with rope around my ankles and hands I squirm towards the door and attempt to reach the handle when the door bursts open inches away from smacking me in the face.

"Oh Sal." Ashely faked cried, grabbing my wrists. "You shouldn't be so close to the door, We could've had a little accident." She growls through her gritted teeth.

She grabs my wrists tighter and drags me along the floor, where she ties me to the side of the bed and walks out.

"DO NOT MOVE." She screams, slamming the door closed.

I have to get out and fast!!

Thank you so much for reading and yay finally at the drama part. Hopefully this has you at the edge of your seat lmao. Next chapter tomorrow. Goodnight everyone

Tracy x