Pocky Challenge | James x Reader

(A/N : Hey guys, if you don't know who James is then saddy sad. James is an OC from another Supernoobs fanfic called, "Supernoobs X Male OC Reader : Don't Bother". It's a pretty cool story and the fact that it's Yaoi just made it better.

I really like his story and you should totally check it out in wattpad. His username is BreakerLeslie!

~~~~~

A 20 year old James, looked at the mirror with a sad expression, "Honestly, (N/N). You are such a tease" James pouted, pointing at his hair. "My hair is all messed up"

James Diamond, a black haired boy with green eyes and is wearing a black and white sleeved shirt, with a necklace around his neck, has two bracelets on his right wrist and two scrunchies at the top of his wrist with his blue headphones around his neck.

"Not my fault that you always do it rough" A 20 year old (Y/N), rolled her eyes. "Also, you're not one to talk" (Y/N) pointed at her neck and chest which has love bites.

"I didn't hear you complaining when we did it" James smirked.

"Ya, because I was too busy gripping your hair" (Y/N) smiled innocently, putting on James' shirt. "Don't lie that you actually like it, Jamey" (Y/N) winked. "You're not the only one who likes to tease"

James did the mature thing and pull out his tongue at her, he went back to brush his hair, pouting at the tangled mess.

James and (Y/N) has been dating for 3 years since High School. Thanks to (Y/N) for tackling him, they've been in love with each other ever since.

(Y/N) softly smiled at him, walking towards to him. "I'll help you brush your hair"

"Nah, you'll just ruin it"

"I won't" (Y/N) pouted.

"I'm joking" James chuckled a little. "Of course you can"

~~~~~

"Hey (N/N), do you remember the first time we met?" James smiled.

"Ya, I didn't know that Salty, Slay Queen, Lollipop and Jackie would introduce me to you" (Y/N) said, secretly braiding his hair. "It was so sudden and quite embarrassing"

"I could remember like it yesterday" James smiled. "You know, when you-"

"No!"

James laughed, "Are you still embarrassed?"

"Hell yeah, I am!" (Y/N) blushed. "How is wearing a fu-freaking cupcake dress while meeting you was a good idea and the fact I almost tackled you makes it even more embarrassing"

James chuckled darkly, "But I thought you look very cute"

(Y/N) blushed, "No, i looked like a balloon ready to pop"

"Don't you mean, a balloon ready to burst" James winked, looking at her.

She sighed, "No"

"Oh c'mon!"

"James, we already did it" (Y/N) smiled. "And besides," (Y/N) stood up and faced him, having her finger on his chin. "Doesn't your class starts in an hour?"

"Yes" James kissing her finger. "But I'd rather skip class to hang out with you"

"James," (Y/N) smiled, secretly blushing. "Your breath smells" (Y/N) pinched the bridge of her nose.

James sweat dropped and smell it himself, "Ok, you're kinda right but this isn't over!"

"Sure it isn't" (Y/N) winked, walking towards the living room.

James run his hand through his hair only for him to realize a simple thread. "Wait (N/N), Did you braid my hair?!"

(Y/N) laughed in the distance.

"Oh, i'll definitely get you back!"

~~~~~

James walked to the kitchen, to see bacon and eggs on the table and (Y/N) wearing his shirt and no pants, eating pocky, sitting on the couch.

James sweat dropped at the sight.

"You made eggs, but you're eating pocky?"

(Y/N) bit her pocky, "I had the urge for some reason" She bit another. "I can't stop"

"And you're wearing my shirt?" James smirked

"Yes, because mine's in the laundry" (Y/N) said. "And i'm too lazy to get some pants" (Y/N) shrugged. "And eat your eggs, young man!"

James walked towards to her and laid on the couch beside her, "Maybe i just want you for breakfast"

"Too bad 'cause i made eggs" (Y/N) smiled evilly. "You and i both now what would happen if you don't finish your food"

James pouted, "(N/N)"

"Jamey" (Y/N) mocked playfully and bit her pocky.

James smirked, having a fun idea he would do with her. He slowly leaned towards her face and bit at the end of the pocky.

(Y/N) looked at him in surprise but she took the challenge. She continued to bit her pocky.

James noticed her confidence, placed his hand on her cheek and took another bite of the pocky.

Slowly, their faces drew closer. (Y/N) closed her eyes as she felt James' lips brush against hers.

The two kissed, softly, delicately long enough that he could inhale her breath, feel the warmth of the kiss and the taste of her favourite flavor pocky lingered far after she had gone.

Air was soon becoming an issue, the two break apart, silently panting.

"You taste sweet" James smirked.

"And you taste like tooth paste" (Y/N) smiled. "C'mon, eat your eggs" She stood up only for James to drag her into his arms.

"But i still wanna cuddle with you"

"Jamey"

"(N/N)"

(Y/N) looked at James who pouted with his cheeks puffing at her.

She silently squealed at the sight of her boyfriend pouting

She silently squealed at the sight of her boyfriend pouting. Adorable.

She gives him a quick peck on the cheek and hugged him. "You cuddly koala!"

"Oi (N/N), it's supposed to be here" James pointed at his lips.

"Oh, is it?" (Y/N) smirked, breaking the hug.

"You've been a bad girl, (N/N)" James smirked evilly. "You might as well be punished"

"Nah, no thank you" (Y/N) shrugged, trying to stand up only for James to drag her and hugged her from behind.

"You have no answer to this"

James kissed her neck which (Y/N) quickly blushed.

"U-uh, James" (Y/N) stuttered. "The eggs are getting cold"

"I don't care" He kept kissing her neck, finding her sweet spot.

"J-James! You still have classes! James! James!"