Happy Noob-o-ween

Mem, Kira and Zen were looking through the window with their telescope goggles. They were looking at the house that has halloween decorations.

"Oh, they're enormous" Zen said. "I've never seen anything like this in the universe"

"And it kinda scares me" Mem admitted. "Now, tell us more of this 'Halloween'"

The three aliens looked at the noobs who are wearing costumes. Tyler was dressed as a vampire, Kevin was dressed as a werewolf, Shope was dressed as a robot, Roach was dressed as a pumpkin and (Y/N) was dressed as a Sailor moon scout.

"It's simple, you dress up in costumes and go to people's houses," Kevin smiled. "And they give you candy!"

"Wait," Kira said. "They just give you candy for dressing up?"

"You guys don't even need to dress up" Shope smiled.

"Everybody will think that you're wearing great alien costume"

"Ya, people are dumb enough to think that you two aren't aliens" (Y/N) said. 'Except Mr. Wertz. He maybe crazy but he's smart'

"Is that why (Y/N)'s wearing the costume" Kira pointed at her Sailor moon scout. "That she'll never had the powers for it"

(A/N : Choose which Sailor moon costume you wanna wear)

"I'll have you know that i'm still dreaming about it 'till this day" (Y/N) did the Sailor moon pose.

[(Y/N)]

Fighting evil by moonlight
Winning love by daylight
Never running from a real fight!

(Y/N) throws her moon stick to the air.

[(Y/N) and Roach]

She is the one named Sailor Moon!

"Otakus" Shope rolled her eyes while Tyler laughed.

The moon stick landed on Kevin's head which hit him and he yelped in pain.

"Sorry" (Y/N) smiled apologetically while taking the moon stick from the ground to her pocket.

"Well, if we're all ready then," The three alien quickly took their trick and treat bag and stood in front of the door.

"Let's go!"

"You can't" Tyler said.

"Why not?"

"Because Halloween isn't for three days" (Y/N) pointed.

"Then why are you dressed up?" Kira pointed at them.

"Because," Shope said. "Tonight's Cornbury halloween festival"

"Like, pumpkin carving contest" Roach smiled

"The best costume contest, the eating contest" (Y/N) listed a few more things.

"And the scare committee awesome extreme haunted house!" Kevin puts an arm around Tyler and (Y/N).

Kevin blushed when he realized that he puts an arm around (Y/N). So, he uses his hand to scratch his cheek and (Y/N) looked at him in confusion.

~~~~~

Screams could be heard at the haunted house or as Kevin said at the 'Awesome extreme haunted house'.

The noobs were walking towards the line.

"12 years," Kevin said. "We've waited for this moment and it's finally here"

"We found out about this for 5 months-"