Super Natural Noob

Mem came to the living room in his apron while holding a tray of shmorph cakes. Zen was reading a newspaper while Kira was reading (Y/N)'s notebook that (Y/N) told her not to read it again but she did it anyway.

"I just made a batch of my famous shmorph cakes!" Mem shows the tray of shmorph cakes and Zen takes a bite and spits it out.

"They are terrible!" Zen takes another cake.

Kira smirked, "Are you sure you guys aren't married?" The two aliens ignored her which she scoffed. "Well, then"

"Well, the noobs like them" Mem looked around to search the noobs but they were nowhere to be found. "Where are they?"

"They're in the backyard battling a swamp of infected beast." Zen pointed at the window, which the three looked through to see the noobs were outside, screaming and being stunged by bees.

"Oh that sounds terrible" Mem gasped.

Zen pressed a button to make the music sounds louder.

"Oh ya, that sounds better" Mem nodded. "And you don't want to help them, Kira?"

"They need to learn to be independent and i don't want to spoil them too much." Kita shrugged. "Besides they've been slacking off this week. So, it's nice to know they're doing hero work once in awhile"

~~~~~

The noobs finished fighting the swamp viruses and they came back to the house with bruises and bumps from bee stungs everywhere on their body.

"Whatever are they going to say, i'm not looking forward to it" Zen sighed.

The noobs started to complain.

"I feel like they're trying to tell us something" Mem looked at the two Aliens.

"WE NEED A BREAK!!" Shope practically screamed.

"Infected bees, infected badgers, infected birds! It's like we're going through the alphabet" Tyler c

"I can't take the another attack, man!" Kevin cried

"I just want to sleep the night away or watch netflix and sleep!" (Y/N) then realized. "And-wait is that my book?!?"

Kira whistled innocently.

Roach was about to say something but he passed out.

"Well, good news supernoobs." Mem said. "The XR4TI is calculated you have 48 hours and no virus pods coming to earth"

Which causes a cheer from the noobs.

"So, what do you guys want to do with your time off?" Kira leaned next to a wall.

"Name it anything!" Zen smiled.

"Perhaps something relaxing, something to help you get away from it all" Mem suggested.

"Camping!" Tyler, Shope, Roach cheered.

'Sleeping at my home or hanging out with Levi, Alana, Jack and Candy. Those two are good suggestions, i haven't have a proper sleep in a long time and it's been a long time since i hang out with those four'

"Anything but camping" Kevin said.

"You are totally out voted" Shope rolled her eyes.

"I know that!"

"Wait, (Y/N) hasn't saying anything, maybe she have an idea" Everyone looks at her and they saw a focused expression on (Y/N)'s face. "Uhh, (Y/N)?"

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)!" Roach poked her shoulder.

"Dude! Come back to reality!" Kevin said. "I know it sucks but still!"