Noobs of the Round Table

Mem, Zen and Kira were sitting on the chairs at the Galacticus while sipping their tea.

Mem spoke up, "Ah, another relaxing day in the Galacticus and-"

'Say that now and something will happens' Kira thought.

Alarms started blaring and Mem and Zen got startled.

"What the heck was that?!"

'Knew it' Kira sipped her tea.

XR4TI flied towards them, "General Blorgon and the elders are arriving for another surprise virus warrior test and inspection"

The noobs teleported at the Galacticus in their super suits and started complaining except for Roach.

"But i like our test and inspection" Roach pointed out.

"No, you don't" Tyler shook his head.

"Oh right," Roach said. "Boooo"

"Okay, it's the elders" Mem said. "And they're inspection are very-"

Shope cut Mem off, "Useless" Shope crossed her arms. "Last time we all surfed while eating flavour yogurt"

"Uhh, that was to teach you balance" Zen thought fro a moment to say something else. "And uh, yogurt"

"Ok, first" (Y/N) said. "I know how to make yogurt and second,"

She let Tyler continue her sentence and let him teleported them in front of the monitor.

"We all know the only reason they're coming" Tyler said. "Is just to do fun stuff on earth"

"It's not an inspection" Shope said. "It's a vacation!"

"They just don't come here to have earth fun" Kira shrugged. "I know the elders like i know my own mind and they don't actually waste people's time"

"They come here to research and advance your training" Zen pointed at them.

(Y/N) chuckled for a bit, "Ok, first, Kira we both know that's all a lie. Even if you do know the elders like your own mind. You're lying about why they're really here"

"And second, do we have to remind you last month" Kevin said. "When we took them to the barbecue shack to research ribs and mechanical bull-riding"

*Flashback*

The noobs were in their super suits and they're watching the elders riding the Mechanical bull in boredom. They're basically babysitting them or tour guides, pick one.

The elders looked like they're having fun time and they all got thrown by the Mechanical Bull and landed on the noobs.

"Training complete" General Blorgon smiled.

*Flashback ended*

"Oh ya! We got kicked out off that place" (Y/N) sighed. "Goodbye, barbecue."

"And there was the moon slide combo inspection"

We all looked at Roach and goes to a flashback.

*Flashback again*

The noobs and The Elders were wearing their swimsuits. They were all on the moon slide combo which is installed in the middle of the meadow thanks to (Y/N)'s Aunt.

'Thank you, Aunt (A/N) for installing this for us' (Y/N) looked up in the sky with my hands fold. 'Though, i'm still asking why did you installed it in here'