Noobies vs Smoothies

(A/N : I'm going to change a little bit of this chapter. Don't worry i'm still going to focus on the main plot, i just want to add a few things. So enjoy reading!)

~~~~~

It was a normal day at Cornbury middle school. The students walking through halls and Tyler, Shope and Roach were walking through the halls, listening to Kevin's ranting.

"Once! I used it once! Because it was there, but we never use it." Kevin ranted. "So, Why is it there?"

"Stop worrying about underwear flaps," Tyler said. "And start worrying about living our lifes never being able to love because they could become a target"

"Dude, What the heck is that?" Kevin looked at Tyler in confusion.

"The fact of concealing our super powers would never allow him to fall in love with (Y/N) (L/N)" Roach pointed at their friend (Y/N).

(Y/N) was talking to one of her friends named Levi. It looked like they were talking something serious. They can't be quite sure.

Tyler sighed lovingly, "Yeah, Wait. H-how did you know?"

"Dude, we could see it in your face that you like her" Kevin roll his eyes.

"I knew it?!" Shope cheered. She was right! Alana owe her 10 bucks. "Just ask her to the new smoothie shop! If the virus shows up...we'll just... just... Well let's not focus on that?"

"No, i must stay invisible or she'll know." Tyler said. "Nobody can know it. Except for us"

Tyler didn't know that (Y/N) was behind him.

"Nobody can know what exactly?" (Y/N) raised an eye-brow and the four noobs screamed in surprise.

Tyler awkwardly laughed, "Know that we're... the Super dudes"

"True, it is the superhero code" (Y/N) shrugged.

"We gotta stay secret!" Kevin did a ninja moves only for him to fall. "OW!"

"And most importantly we need to stay out of trouble " Tyler said. "And never draw attentions to ourselves"

"Will Tyler Bowman, Kevin Reynolds, Jennifer Shope, (Y/N) (L/N) and Theodore Roachmont report to the office?" Principal Wormeramer announced through the speaker. "Now!"

Huh, 'Stay out of trouble' he said, (Y/N) thought. Stay out of trouble my ass.

~~~~~

The noobs walked towards the Principal Office in shame.

"Man, i hate the principal walk!" Kevin pouted.

"Tell me about it" (Y/N) remembered that she pranked jock just about an hour ago. "I didn't know they would found out already!" It was the scene that she will never forget.

"What did you do?" The four noobs looked at (Y/N).

"Nothing!" (Y/N) smiled innocently.

They entered the principal office but was shocked that Memnock and Zenblock was there.

"Hello" Mem waved.

"You guys?" Tyler asked "Where's the principal?"

Mem chuckled, he walked towards and opened it.

They saw a frozen principal Wormeramer.

"Okay, whatever you're thinking you're doing here." Kevin smiled. "I like it."

"We stabilized her, self replicated her, then duplicated her voice" Zen transformed into Principal Wormeramer. "This is your principal with the last final announcement." Zen/Principal Wormeramer said, through the microphone. "Let me hear you scream!"