Coubt Noob-a-nus

(A/N : This is going to be my Point of view. So, get ready to be annoyed by my comments! Also would you please tell me what is your greatest fear?

(F/D) : Favourite Dessert

Anyway, sorry for rambling and enjoy reading! )

~~~~~

Thunders were heard at the Virus Creator's planet. Count Venamus and his four minions were on FLYING rock and they were talking to the Creator. It must be soo hot in there 'cuz i could basically see lavas and volcanos around the planet.

Anyway, back to the topic!

"I am here, Creator!" Count Venamus said. "And ready to serve"

Serve what? Food?

The Creator said something which i cannot understand and i also don't see any translations anywhere.

The Creator shows a picture of the noobs doing fighting poses.

"Ok, they're just lucky! Blows my mind really" Count Venamus admitted. "But don't worry, i have a plan!"

You said that the last time.

The Creator said something which again that i don't understand.

"What do you mean 'If i don't bring them back to you this time, don't come back at all'?"

Count Venamus stupidly asked. I mean seriously, if you were a boss and you told your employee this and he/she stupidly ask this question. Don't you want to facepalm or maybe pinch the bridge of your nose.

All right, chill A/N! It's only a kids TV-show.

Anyway, back to the topic again.

The Creator said something and Count Venamus finally realizes what the Creator said.

"Oh, that's what you meant" Count Venamus said. "But there is no need to threaten me, the earth will bow to the will of Count Venamus and my new Venaship!"

The ship looked cool, it was a big purple ship with windows and stuff.

COUNT VENAMUS' NEW SHIP

The New ship's door opens.

"And again, i have a plan!"

Count Venamus and his TWO minions went inside.

Wasn't there four minions?

Anyway, Count Venamus suddenly looked worried.

"I guess, i better have a plan" Count Venamus said. "But i'm sure the super noobs are training right now knowing how hard it is to defeat me!"

~~~~~

The noobs were actually capturing butterflies with a nets.

They were cheering.

"I FEEL SO ALIVE!"

"I told you that catching butterflies makes you feel happy!" Roach said.

"Ya," (Y/N) said. "It's better than staying in a room watching Youtube videos"

"Isn't that what you always do" Shope crossed her arms.

"Don't judge me!" (Y/N) hissed. She actually wanted to stay in her room and watch Youtube till the night but NOPE, her friends forced her to go outside.

"Oh man," Tyler pointed. "Look at the size of those butterflies!"

Their nets are ready and they saw the "Butterflies" closely.