{Special} (Y/N)'s Birthday Party : Part 1

(A/N: Ok, I'm gonna be honest with you all. I hate the I know you Noob episode! The three annoying girls make me wanna strangle the nearest thing and they make me rethink of wanting kids for the future. I felt like, why didn't Mem and Zen erase their freaking minds. I mean how can three girls found out the Supernoobs secret while the Adults didn't know. The Supernoobs were not wearing their Super suits at the first and second episode!!! Anyway, I'm never going to write the I know you noob because it took me to rewrite it 4 times. So, i would be appropriate for someone younger who reads this. I'm gonna write a special chapter for you all and as you can clearly see the title, it's about (Y/N)'s birthday.

(BD/D): Birthday date

(FB/N): Favourite book name

(B/N): Brother's name

(A/N): Aunt's name

(U/N): Uncle's name

(N/N) : Nickname

In this chapter, there's going to be a bunch of Crossovers from Cartoon TV-shows/Movies and Webtoon comics! You saw it. I made no regrets. Here's the list :

The Amazing world of Gumball human version because walking animals would just raise questions in Cornbury. Basically the Wattersons.

Steven Universe. Yes, The Crystal gems except Bismuth and the diamonds. They met Reader on Vacation and the Reader's family basically helped them with Gems stuff.

Star vs the forces of evil. Star and Marco met reader when she was on Vacation.

Clarence, It's basically Clarence, his parents, Jeff and Sumo.

Camp Lakebottom. It's basically Gretchen, Mcgee, Suzi, Squirt and Mcgee's parents.

Johnny test. Test's family is the readers relatives.

Phineas and Ferb. Basically his family and the crew but not Dr. Doofensmirtz.

Fairly odd parents. No, the reader does not know Wanda and Cosmo.

Coraline, basically her and her family

Loud house. Yes, the whole Loud family.

Lalins Curse. David, Felix, Tobias, Cody, Eric and Coco.

The Four of them. Johnny, Gaby, Micaela and Marti

Your Letter. Sori, Yeon and Eugune. They're the same age as reader.​​​​

Miraculous ladybug. Marinette's family, Adrien, Nino and Alya. Yes, all the way from Paris. They're best friends with (B/N) and reader.

9th Grade ninja stories. Randy cunningham and Howard. Same reason from above except the Paris part.

Bastard. Basically Jin and Kyun.

Gravity Falls. Dipper and Mabel

Clinical of Horror. Bianca and Doctor Albright.

Small world. Robin and Julien

The reader made so many friends. I do not own pictures in this story and i also don't know who are there from 'cuz i don't want be wrong. So, let's just say it's from the internet. Anyway, sorry for rambling and enjoy reading!)

~~~~~

It was a beautiful day at nine o-clock in the morning. Kevin was peacefully sleeping until his phone rings.