To Noob or Not to Noob

(A/N : Ok, you know how Tyler supposed to be having a date with Amy in this episode. Ya, i'm gonna change it because of how Tyler has a crush (or maybe fall in love wink wink) on reader while Amy who had a crush on Tyler but got over with it 'cause she knows that Tyler loves reader and she supported Tyler. So, yeah sorry for Amy X Tyler shippers but in this story, Amy and Tyler are acquaintances that know each other's deep crushes. Their relationship are helping each other on confessing their crushes or playing cupid. Well, mostly Amy is playing cupid but yeah, their relationship are like that.)

~~~~~

(U/N) sighed in relief, finishing his paper works. He turned on the news, wanting to see what (B/N) said.

At Cornbury news, there is a clip of people screaming and running around on the virus attack.

"What you are looking at really happened yesterday as Cornbury suffered another missile attack" Sue Newswomen announced and the clips shows the noobs on their super suits. "But, luckily our heroes, the super dudes arrived and save our fair city"

The TV shows a clip of Shope shocking the beast with her electric power, Kevin transforming into an Alpine goat and knocking the beast to a wall with Roach using his big fist to knock the beast into the air, with (Y/N) using her rocket boots to fly up, raise her leg and kicks the beast to the ground as the beast harshly landed on the floor and lastly, Tyler teleported towards the beast and extracted the virus. The noobs realized that they were being recorded and so they started to pose. Roach nudged Kevin to transform back to himself which he did.

(U/N) sighed, seeing the mess they made until he saw the blonde warrior [(Y/N)] cleaning the mess they made

(U/N) looked at the scene in surprise, shock and relief. It was shocking and a surprise for the Superdude would clean up the mess and a relief that he doesn't had to deal with the complaints.

"And in an unrelated story, parents are mad at their kids" The news shows a picture of Roach's parents. "They don't listen to what they tell them and they get into trouble at school"

"Huh, aren't those the Theodores?" (U/N) took a bite of her popcorn.

"If our son gets in trouble one more time at school" Mrs. Roachment shows a picture of Roach. "We're gonna be really mad"

(U/N) scoffed, i mean c'mon. Who would take Mrs. Roachment seriously when she said that on TV? Not him of course. Though, he wonder what her niece is doing?

~~~~~

Tyler and Shope were talking to Roach at Roach's locker.

Roach closed his locker, "Look, i'm a rebel" Roach smiled. "A rebel's gonna get trouble at school"

"Because," Shope said. "You keep taking the blame for all Kevin's mess in school"

"That's not taking the blame" Kevin puts an arm around Roach. "That's being a good friend, right Tyler?" Tyler stayed quite with his eyes widened. "RIGHT?"

"Huh" Shope said. "He's doing the (N/N) thing again"

They all turned around to see (Y/N) worryingly looking at her notebook. For some reason, Tyler found it attractive.

"Dude, i don't understand" Kevin said. "She's (Y/N)! Just tell her how you feel. She'll understand then she'll falls in love with you too then you two go dating and" He then makes kissing noises.

Tyler sighed, Kevin was right. Not the kissing or the dating part but telling how he feels about her part. He's been keeping this feeling for a long time and everyone notices it, he bet that (Y/N) notices it too. Even, if his friends and mom told him that it would be alright to tell her but he still had a feeling that (Y/N) would reject him and it would result of them not being friends or even worse enemies! He didn't want to ruin the friendship he has with her, he actually likes loving her from the sidelines but he knew one day, he would gather the courage to tell her how he really feels and not in a friendly or family way but not today.