The Yellow Battle Ball Lesson

Chibi Kira walked towards the stage which is a Classroom.

"Hello, everyone!" Chibi Kira smiled at you. "If you don't know me, i'm Kira who possessed the Yellow battle ball for good!"

Levi rolled his eyes, still hanging on the camera. "Such a lame title for a person who be-"

​​​​​"NO SPOILERS!" Mem yelled, through the microphone.

Jack hits Levi with the microphone.

Chibi Kira laughed nervously, "Yeah, it is. Anyway, today we are going to learn more about the Yellow battle ball!"

A cheer could be heard from the audience.

Candy clapped shyly at the audience while the noobs cheered.

"Since, A/N doesn't exactly explain The Yellow Battle ball correctly or at all"

A couple of 'Boo's' could be heard from the audience.

"I'm trying my best!" A/N cried and went back re-writing chapters.

Chibi Kira rolled her eyes, "Don't be too hard on her, she was still 'Young' after all" She looked at the camera. "Anyway, a lot of you must be wondering why A/N choose the reader to have the Yellow battle ball and why choose the powers?" She smiled. "Today is your lucky day! Because, i'm explaining it to you all!"

~~~~~

Why did A/N choose the Reader's battle ball, the colour yellow?

~~~~~

Chibi Kira smiled, "Because, she thought of the reader's personality!

As you know, the reader's personality is basically the badass, optimistic, sarcastic, kind, friendly and compassionate person.

She thought that it would make more sense for the reader's battle ball colour to be the same meaning as the person.

She was torn between Pink and Yellow.

She chose Yellow instead because if the rumors of season 3 are true. Then she would never chose the pink battle ball and besides, Yellow describes the reader better.

Also, Yellow is A/N's favourite colour" Chibi Kira blinked. "Alright, next question"

~~~~~

What is the Yellow battle ball's powers?

~~~~~

Chibi Kira smiled, "This is an easy question but also a long one too. Hope, you made it to the end of this chapter" Kira took a deep breath and exhaled. "Alright, here we go!

The yellow battle ball has Destruction and Invulnerability.

Destruction is the power that can destroy/annihilate into total and utter nothingness anything, everything and everyone, beginning with entire areas, buildings, cities, countries, states, continents, worlds, planets, dimensions, inter-dimensions, parallel worlds, solar systems, stars, star systems, whole entire galaxies nebula's and universes and possibly even abstract concepts and/or natural forces/laws.

While Invulnerability is immune to all forms of conventional physical damage, unable to feel physical pain, is immune to bleeding or loss of limb. Death due to old age (as opposed to preemptive death) is seemingly the only cause of death to the user.

Now, there are many levels of Destruction in the yellow battle ball ;

-Level 1. Destructive Energy manipulation or also Hakai-Ergokinesis or Hakai Energy Manipulation : User can create, shape and manipulate destructive energy, capable of destroying anything without leaving a single trace.