Noobie Mama

(A/N : Hey, guys. You know how the noobs get trapped inside 2 games in this episode? Well, i'm gonna add 2 more games in Tyler's TV because i wanted to see if some of you will like it. If you don't, i totally understand.

Anyway, i should probably warn you that this Kevin x reader moment is kinda cheesy. I mean, i'm not really good at writing the love interests moments with the readers but i still did it for you guys and i'm still improving since i don't want the reader to date one of the love interests so early. So, don't get high hopes on dating one of the characters on the early seasons. I'll only let the reader date when they're older and besides you don't want your love interests to die by the hands of your protective family now do you?

I think you also realized that Kevin didn't want to flirt with reader because of how Tyler has a crush on reader and so he kept his feelings which is kinda sad when you think about it.

In this story, Reader is also not focusing on love yet. Since, she have so many things to do like Training, saving the world, keeping the secret from your family and friends, hanging out with friends and family, doing the chores, waiting for your family to come home and doing other things. Reader have a lot of time in her hands to think about love especially when you have a teacher who trains you at the middle of the night.

Anyway, sorry for rambling and hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^?^)

~~~~~

Mem, Zen and Kira were teaching the noobs Virus 101.

"The Dreaded Fire Virus" Mem gestures picture of a red virus was shown on the monitor.

"The Invisible Invincible Virus" Zen gestures a picture of a clear virus shown on the monitor.

"And The Deadly Elimination Virus" Kira finished as a picture of a black virus shown on the monitor. "Just a sampling of viruses sent to destroy you and your planet"

The noobs weren't paying attention to anything what their mentor just said. They were all busy with their phones.

"Oh, don't forget the flue virus that infected me last week" Kevin shows a selfie of him having the flu to the monitor. "This selfie"

"Oy my god, why?!?" (Y/N) covered her eyes, not wanting to see more.

"Kevin" Tyler whined.

"No Flu selfies and no phones" Zen levitates the noobs phones and grabs them. (Y/N) tried to take her phone only for her to fall.

"Because we've received reports of a cyber virus that infected sector KP-307 wired world then it disappeared" The monitor shows a picture of the Cyber virus.

"I mean, that sector is a wired world" (Y/N) said. "So, i wouldn't be too surprised about that"

"Theories range from the virus hacking into military computers and launching missile systems through sucking inhabitants into a virtual world"

"Suck into a virtual world?" Kevin smiled. "Cool"

"Not cool and after multiple battle with a virus and Count Venamus" Kira said. "The creators might plot a direct attack on us"

"So avoid all earth electronics" Zen warned. "Especially you, (Y/N)"

"Got it"

"I was only checking my old notes on my phone" (Y/N) pouted.

"Why do you put more notes on your phone when you already have this notebook?" Mem took out (Y/N)'s notebook. "You literally write everything about being a warrior, battle balls, galaxy's and everything in this notebook" Mem said. "What more notes do you have?"