Nooby Friday

The noobs were at the sewer to check if the virus were there.

As they walk, Kevin got a drop of water from the sewer, Shope made a disgusted look, (Y/N) took out a flash light and Roach walked normally.

"Honestly, i can't believe Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello and Michaelangelo would live in this place. I mean, i could see Michaelangelo getting used to it but Donatello?"

"(Y/N)" Shope sighed.

"Shope, we're in a sewer" (Y/N) smiled. "Of course, i'm going to talk about the turtles"

"Well, a little bit of color and curtains," Roach said. "The Cornbury Sewage System would be, kinda nice?

"It's disgusting," Kevin said. "And what is that smell!?"

"Sewage?" Shope deadpanned.

"And this is coming from the guy who don't even wash his clothes and rarely took a shower" (Y/N) deadpanned.

"Hey! I'll have you know that doing the laundry is a hard job!" Kevin said. "Also, why would i shower when you can do it once a week"

"Wait, did you even shower?" Shope asked.

"......no"

"Ewww" Shope, Roach and (Y/N) made a disgusted look.

"Okay, focus!" Tyler said. He was holding a telescope that could detect any hint of viruses. "The XR4TI detected a virus nearby, so stay alert!"

"What could be the virus infect down here," Kevin said. "There's nothing alive!"

Unaware, that the sewer water started to bubble and flow towards them.

"It could be us" (Y/N) shrugged. "Maybe i'm infected with the virus and would take your battle ball any moment" (Y/N) smirked evilly.

"Please, if you were then this would've started an alarm" Tyler pointed at his telescope. His telescope started blaring.

The noobs looked around and (Y/N).

"Ok, you know i'm joking right?" (Y/N) chuckled.

Until they heard a roar from behind.

They all looked back to see a large infected goldfish.

"Apparently, a goldfish that was clearly flushed before it's time" Shope blinked.

The Goldfish beast roared again.

"Aw, but I love goldfish." Roach whined.

(Y/N) thrust her battle ball on her chest right on time when the Goldfish punched the wall with its fin.

(Y/N) stood in front and protected the noobs.

Roach screamed, "Don't love them!"

The Goldfish was about to punch its fin towards them but Tyler thrust his battle ball onto his chest.

"Hold us"

​​​​​Tyler holds them and teleported them all away in another isle of sewer.

"I'm sensing he's not happy about being flushed down the toilet"

"Honestly, anyone would be upset if they got flushed down" (Y/N) shrugged. "No need to use mind reading to figure that since it's common sense"

"My powers are awesome" Tyler said. "And if yours so better then why don't you just use your destruction"

"I'm trying to hold my emotions!"