Where no noobs has gone before

At a normal day in the backstage of the theatre, Kevin was remembering his lines while i was fixing his hot air balloon costume.

"'Welcome to Up, Up, and Away, Cornbury Middle School's history of flight.'" Kevin flapped his arms.

"You might wanna give it more feeling." Tyler pointed out.

"Why are we here?!" Kevin screamed.

"Because the Roach signed us up because he's in love with the drama coach and he promised us all cookies for life!" Shope hold out the box of cookies.

"Oh, right! Now, why aren't you in a dumb plane costume?" Kevin ate the cookies.

"'Cause I volunteered to be the stage manager." Tyler explained. "So, I wouldn't have to wear a dumb costume."

"Honestly, i'm surprised that Alana agreed for you being the stage manager" Shope ate her cookies.

"Well, she's busy with homework and other stuff. So, i wouldn't be surprised that she had to quit this one" (Y/N) said. "Don't move too much! I'm trying to fix your hot air balloon costume!" I went back to fix Kevin's hot air balloon costume.

"Where did you get this costumes anyway?" Tyler gestures the costume they're wearing.

"My brother and i made it with our bare hands!" I smiled. "Aaaand... Done! Good as new!" I finished fixing Kevin's hot air balloon costume.

We suddenly heard Roach yelling. "Help! Help! Help me!" The four noobs ran towards Roach.

"Uh, what is it?" Tyler asked. "Is the virus attacking?"

"Is someone trying to kill you?"

"I'm a terrible actor. And I can't be terrible, for I so want to impress... her." He giggled and sighed lovingly at our Drama Couch.

I swear that i could see that her hair blowing from the wind and i heard someone singing. Roach fell down, still giggling and day dreaming.

"Okay. Kill the fan and the singing." Tyler deadpanned.

They turned the fan off and the singing stopped.

I and Shope helped Roach up.

"And look at it this way. When you have your battle ball in, you are a rocket." Tyler said. "So just imagine that and you'll be great."

"Right. So, I should do the play with my battle ball!" Roach thrust his battle ball into his chest.

"No, no, no!"

"That's insane!"

"Don't do it!"

"Okay, gang." Drama Couch asked. "Are you ready for this play to take off?"

Roach giggles lovingly and greeted, "Hi..."

"Oh, Teddy Roachmont, you are the cutest rocket ever! Ten minutes to curtain everyone! And more wind!" Our Coach Drama pinched Roach's cheek.

"She said I was cute!...I'm cute!" Roach floats away with love.

"Yeah, and floating away with love!" Kevin pointed at Roach.

"Grab him!"

We all tried to grab him but he floats to high.

"Ooh! What great special effects. I don't even see any wires!" Principal Wormeramer saw Roach floats.

"Well, you know, as the stage manager, I said, 'I don't wanna see any wires,' 'cause that's what stage managers do. Call the shots." Tyler chuckled nervously.