The Noobs Meet Count Venamus and Kira

(A/N: I want to thank Kiwii_Mxlk from Wattpad to show me her awesome drawing of (Y/N) and Shope. I also love her story. She made a Jungkook x reader story called Opposites Attract. I'm not actually a K-pop fan but i love her story. It's very good and it's still updating to this day. I won't tell you what's it about. So, you just have to see it for yourself on wattpad.

There will be a new OC that i made to accompany the noobs, Mem and Zen on their adventures.

Sorry for rambling and enjoy reading.)

~~~~~

Mem and Zen were showing the noobs about an evil enemy to the Benevolent Alliance as the alarms started blaring.

"His name is Count Venamus." Zen explained. "A dark agent of the virus creators who clones the universe in a cloak of invisibility, trying to extinguish warriors who are successful in stopping the spread of the virus."

The monitor showed a dark turquoise skin with an odd-shaped head with tusks similar to an elephant, he wears a dark grey suit and boots.

(Y/N) smiled, "Just like-"

Mem interrupted her, knowing what (Y/N) about to say. "Yes, just like the Invisibility cloak from Harry Potter. And his capture, we hope, may lead to the elusive source of the virus."

"We're off to find him, take him down, and take down who or whatever created the virus." Tyler smiled.

"No. Nobody can find him." Mem said. "'Cause nobody's ever seen him. Some say he doesn't even exist."

"Great, 'cause that sounds like a terrifying mission and I was about to cry!" Kevin sighed in relief.

"So, you're saying he is a myth?" (Y/N) raised an eye-brow.

"You could say that" Zen shrugged. "Actually, we are going here." Zen showed the noobs where they are actually going.

"It's the New Virus Warrior Convention and Recruiters Awards!" The noobs blinked in surprised. "Yes, once a year, new virus fighting warriors throughout the galaxy meet to exchange information about their virus-crushing techniques and find out who wins 'The Virus Warrior Recruiter of the Year', the Benevolent Alliance's top honor!" The video shows a footage of the place, aliens talking and the shiny award.

"Ahh, an award that I covet but won't win because we recruited Noobs and you are all terrible!" Zen glared at them.

"You know, it really wouldn't hurt you to say something nice to us once in a while." Roach smiled.

"Oh, uh, okay." Zen said. "Well how about this?" Zen sings. "Prepare for quantum boosters!" Mem and Zen sits on their chairs. Zen pulled the lever and activated the quantum boosters.

The noobs screamed and crashed towards the back of the Galacticus. They flew and went to another dimension.

~~~~~

"Now, let's all make a strong entrance to show the convention what great warriors you are." Mem smiled as the door opened, the noobs screamed and tumbles down the stairs.

Alien 1 laughed and speaks an alien language which caused the other three aliens to laugh.

"I think they like us." Roach smiled

"That wasn't liking us." Tyler shook his head.

"Oh, what do you know?" Kevin crossed his arms.

"More than you, but not more than me." Shope sassed.