The Noobs Meet Incredibly Amazing man Aka Connard

"Why are we wasting our time like this in a science fiction film festival?" Kevin walked towards to his friends with his hands on his hips. "Our life is a science fiction festival!"

"Ya," (Y/N) nods in agreement. "I can't believe, i'm going in here instead of staying at home and watching an important business"

"You were watching Yuri on ice" Shope crossed her arms.

"Your point?"

"Anyway, We're here to support the Cornbury movie palace!" Shope gestures the movie palace.

"And there might be a virus impact in the area" Tyler tuck his sleeves, it revealed that he has a a device that could track the virus bracelet.

The noobs saw some people cheering on a popcorn mascot.

"Now, i want popcorn" (Y/N) muttered.

"I hear that they use real fake butter on a popcorn" Roach points at the popcorn mascot.

(Y/N) and Tyler saw his bracelet beeping and after the two stopped seeing the bracelet. The virus infected the popcorn mascot.

The Popcorn Mascot roars, Everyone screams and runs away only for the Popcorn Mascot took a line barrier and swing it like a whip, the lassle caught the people and it throws them away.

"Looks like someone ordered popcorn with," Tyler said louder. "Extra virus!"

"Roach," Roach looked at Lottie. "Take care of the people while we deal with the virus"

"Alright!"

Roach thrust his battle ball in and flies to the people.

~~~~~

The four noobs thrust their battle balls into their chest and their normal attires changed into super suits.

"We have to stop the beast and not damage the new movie palace in the process"

"Uh-huh, yeah" Kevin replied. "Say that to (Y/N)"

"I'm saying that to both of you"

Kevin and (Y/N) gasped at what their friend, Shope has said.

~~~~~

Tyler teleported them inside the Cornbury Movie Palace and Roach floats inside.

The people were screaming, running and as usual didn't bother to go outside.

They all saw the Popcorn Mascot shooting popcorn from it's mouth. Some of the people are screaming but leaned on the wall. There was even a guy who ordered a popcorn but got shot by a popcorn.

'Why aren't they running outside?' (Y/N) facepalmed. She knocks the front door down and yelled, "Everyone go outside now!"

Everyone screams and ran outside.

"(Y/N)!" Shope yelled. "What did i say about damaging this place?!"

"Not to" (Y/N) shrugs. "The people need safety anyway"

"You could have done it without damaging the place!" Shope snapped.

"The people in this town won't listen until someone makes a dramatic way for them to listen!" (Y/N) retort.

"Well, you could ha-"

"Girls, please stop fighting!" Tyler stood in front of the the two girls.

"Ya, what happen to 'Stop fighting, you guys. We're all friends here'" Kevin tries to said it with a girly voice and Tyler nudged him to shut up.

"Okay, so it shoots popcorn" Roach said. "Which won't hurt the retro furnishing or the totally restored ceiling-"