/2/ The Taste of Martes' Wrath

Chapter 2:
THE TASTE OF MARTES' WRATH

Takot ang namutawi sa mukha ng tatlong natitirang S-rank soldiers na pumatay sa mga anak ni Martes. Tumakbo sila pabalik papunta sa iba pa nilang mga kasamahan ngunit kaagad na hinarangan sila ni Martes.

Ang tanging nasa isip ni Martes sa mga pagkakataong iyon ay ang iparanas sa kanila ang sakit na naranasan ng kaniyang mga anak bago sila mawalan ng buhay. Her eyes were filled with kiling intent.

Tumakbo ang mga sundalo sa sa iba't ibang direksyon dahil sa takot ngunit sadyang napakabilis ni Martes. Marted was like a teleporter. Because of her speed, within five seconds, two of the soldiers were already ripped apart. Their bodies were disfigured that no one could dare stare at them. Halos hindi na makilala ng iba pa nilang kasamahan ang katawan ng dalawa dahil sa brutal na sinapit nito. Martes was like a monster who went wild and cannot be tamed anymore. She was uncontrollable.

The only remaining soldier couldn't move. He was frozen on where he was standing. Hinintay niya nalang si Martes na patayin siya. He was just waiting for his own death to come.

Naglakad si Martes nang mabagal at nakakatakot. Gusto niyang maramdaman ng natitirang soldier ang takot na malaman mong siguradong paparating na ang iyong kamatayan. Her red glowing eyes made her creepier and scarier. She was like a vampire but no one knew if she really was.

Hinigit niya ang uniporme ng lalaki at tinakbo niya ito papalayo sa iba. Sa isang iglap ay nasa ibang lugar na sila kung saan walang nakakakita.

"Please spare my life!" The soldier begged on his knees with his palms together. He was crying. He was begging. His body was trembling out of fear. Martes bowed down at bumulong sa tenga ng soldier....

"Pray that to your King and Queen," walang emosyon niyang sinabi saka tumalikod.

Martes gathered her strength in her fist and within a split second, she turned around again to strike the soldier with an uppercut. The soldier's head was sent flying while his body remained kneeling. Blood flowed from the headless neck of the soldier.

Dinala ni Martes ang katawan ng lalaki pabalik sa lugar ng labanan. Labis ang pagkagulat ng mga sundalo at ng mga kawal. They stared at the headless body bathed with blood. Wala pang tatlong segundo nang may nahulog na bagay mula sa itaas. Ito ang ulo ng katawang hawak-hawak ni Martes, ulong nakadilat pa ang mga mata.

The four S-rank soldier were killed within a minute. Walang nagawa ang iba nilang kasamahan para tulungan sila dahil sa sobrang bilis ng pangyayari. It all happened in a glimpse.

Now that the four soldiers were dead, Martes' red glowing eyes stared at where other soldiers and warriors were standing, with full of hate and anger. She dashed into them as fast as a lightning.

Some tried to make their move to stop her from rushing forward. A man in uniform glowed in brown and the ground where Martes was stepping-on trembled. A strong earthquake was made but this did not stop her from dashing forward. Hanggang sa marating ni Martes ang grupo ng mga kalaban. Pinagsusuntok niya ang mga ito nang buong lakas at lahat ng matamaan ng kaniyang kamao ay tumitilapon nang watak-watak ang katawan. But she was not contented by her ways of killing. So, she started grabbing the other warriors with two hands and ripped them apart mercilessly. To her, they were like a sheet of paper that she could ripped-off easily.

Some tried to block her using their weapons and signus but they ended up dead because of Martes, a S-rank elite with a super speed and super strength. Gamit ang kaniyang signus, kalahati ng mga kawal ang walang awa niyang pinatay. She was unstoppable.

When Martes was busy killing others, a man and two woman wearing uniforms who belong to the group of soldiers combined their signus. All three of them were of S-rank elites just like Martes.

Mula sa lupa, nagsilabasan ang napakaraming poisonus thorned vines. Gumalaw ang mga ito na parang mga ahas at sumugod kay Martes. The poisonous thorned vines were being controlled by the woman that was glowing in green light. With their signus combined, Martes could only jump on the vines to evade them. She was like a skilled ninja who could easily dodge the thousand poisonous thorned vines that were trying to entangle her.

While she was busy dodging and avoiding, one soldier secretly shot her with an arrow. This arrow didn't have a presence and was invisible.

It was already late when she noticed it. The arrow hit her leg. It penetrated through her legs immobilizing her. It was then when the poisonus thorned vines caught her and locked her body up.