{Special} (Y/N)'s Birthday Party : Part 2

Start from the beginning

When they all played at the trampoline. She realized that some of her friends joined them at the other trampoline.

She saw that Gumball, Darwin and Anais were jumping on the anti-gravity trampoline. They were all holding each other and cheering.

Star and Marco were having fun on a pink trampoline. Well, Marco still looked worried but Star was there. So, they'll be fine. Mr. And Mrs. Diaz look like they're having the time of their lives.

Sumo, Clarence and Jeff plays at the green trampoline. They all look like they're fun and Jeff looked afraid to fall but it looks like Clarence and Sumo makes him to not think of it.

Squirt, Gretchen and Mcgee looks like having fun. It reminds her at Camp lake bottom. Oh how she missed the adventures there.

Johnny and Dukey looked like having fun while Susan and Mary was asking Baljeet questions. They all look having a fun time.

Timmy looked like he's having fun. He's still holding his goldfishes. 'How the hell is the fishbowl not broken yet?' She thought but shrugged it off.

Coraline and her dad were playing at the blue trampoline. They're cheering about something that she can't hear.

Mabel kept jumping too high which caused Dipper's face to turn green.

The loud house family is having fun except Lucy, she just stand there looking creepy.

David and Eric looks like they're having fun, Tobias was talking to Baljeet after Susan and Mary was playing on another trampoline while Felix and Cody sit this one out.

Johnny, Marti and Miceala jumped high. Gaby stayed on the ground and ate potato chips.

Robin and Julien played with their hands together. It was adorable.

Sori, Eugene and Yeon stayed at the ground. They wanted to eat the foods first rather than going to the trampoline.

Alya, Nino, Marinette and Adrien are having fun. Alya and Nino looked a little close. She better asked some questions later.

Randy and Howard were jumping as high as they can from one trampoline to another.

Jin and Kyun looked cute. Jin was trying to jump and Kyun was teaching him how to have fun with it. It was tooo cute.

Bianca was trying to Jump with the Doctor helping her.

The noobs, Mem, Zen and Kira looked like they're having fun. They wouldn't stop cheering. The noobs jumped towards (Y/N) and screamed, "Happy Birthday (N/N)!".

(Y/N) smiled at them and hugged them. She stopped jumping on the trampoline because she wanted to talk to her family. She saw (U/N), (A/N) and (B/N) together. She ran towards them and hugged all of them at once which caused them to fall from the surprise.

"Oof!"

(Y/N) laughed at them, "Thank you so much!!! I love you!!"

(A/N) and (B/N) hugged her back while crying and (U/N) smiled at her and ruffled her hair.

They heard a camera sound and they all looked to see Levi on his phone taking a picture of them, Candy shyly waving, Alana and Jack smiling.

(Y/N) smiled at her and tackled Alana. They laughed and she told (Y/N) how exciting it was to manage the party. She have always wanted to be manager.

(Y/N) hugged Candy which she shyly hugged back. She told her about how she met new people who were kind to her.

Jack smirked, waiting for his hug. She walked away which leave Jack in despair. (Y/N) laughed and gave him a short hug.